• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Glad I could help you Steve.....

Hi,
just a note to find out if you still use the radio Jingle that used to be on REDFM & WAFM. I was trying to find it on 'youtube' but couldn't. I used to hear it all the time when I was working up north on the mines and we all used to think it was the BEST jingle we had ever heard. It always gave us a laugh. Whoever made the jingle up deserves a medal ( or maybe a carton). It was well put together. I was trying to find a copy that I could play on my computer and send to a friend in the UK as I was trying to explain it to her but had forgotten most of the words.
It's the one that goes sort of like this -" ..........come and park your truck and you come and have a ...... Langtrees , Langtrees and we'll take all your money".
Anyway, I use to work in KAL and Langtrees was a GREAT part of the place, you have done a great job there, if you can find a link to your old ad (maybe you still use it) - it certainly grabbed everyone's attention.
If possible and you can provide me a link to the advert or even send me a copy, I have provided my details below,
Thanks once again for your time and hope to hear back from you soon - BY THE WAY I miss KAL & LANGTREE's (Kalgoorlie),