Langtrees.com will go Live any day soon

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
at present it is in dev & that means the spiders & crawlers that search engines use to goobl up new information can't get in.
We go to Beta within the next 14 days we just have to solve the scrolling of photos on I phone and update our green light so it goes on straight away plus advertiser can do one week to one month at a time for the hours they want.
In Beta we will still be sorting how the website looks and displays we want mobile users to have one profile options as well as two and going to 5 across on desktop instead of 6 but Rome wasnt built in a day and we will have it looking beautiful by the time we fully launch on thew 12th October.
If you haven;t has a peak now is the time & take the time to register also take the time to like profiles you do like.
Spread the word to all your privates and agencies the FREE $300 to spend when making a profile won't last long.

Also use the links on Langtrees.com to find about our advertisers.The Langtrees Ladies have been awesome making their own profiles. For the first two weeks of Beta they will be managing their own profiles and then we will attach them back to the agency account, as we will be without a roster for 2 weeks except on the forum.

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
at present it is in dev & that means the spiders & crawlers that search engines use to goobl up new information can't get in.
We go to Beta within the next 14 days we just have to solve the scrolling of photos on I phone and update our green light so it goes on straight away plus advertiser can do one week to one month at a time for the hours they want.
In Beta we will still be sorting how the website looks and displays we want mobile users to have one profile options as well as two and going to 5 across on desktop instead of 6 but Rome wasnt built in a day and we will have it looking beautiful by the time we fully launch on thew 12th October.
If you haven;t has a peak now is the time & take the time to register also take the time to like profiles you do like.
Spread the word to all your privates and agencies the FREE $300 to spend when making a profile won't last long.

Also use the links on Langtrees.com to find about our advertisers.The Langtrees Ladies have been awesome making their own profiles. For the first two weeks of Beta they will be managing their own profiles and then we will attach them back to the agency account, as we will be without a roster for 2 weeks except on the forum.

โ€œbut Rome wasnโ€™t built in a dayโ€
๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

G

Gigi

@Violetriot this is new one I was referring to ๐ŸŒŸ

Violetriot

Silver Member
I cant make active as not complete babe scroll down profile info page tick your services as whoever you choose to work with this will be easy for them our profiles can attach to an agency and if you move on you just disattach when you want to.
Hi! Sorry, I just tried going through it all again and when I click the my services option it only comes up with travel distance, payment type and languages spoken?

Last edited: