• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

kencan

Foundation Member

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
angelina-jolie-celeb2shemale.jpg

Just saw this...

I am so confused right now.

What must this person think and feel when standing naked in front of a mirror?
Is she a man, wanting to fondle his tits, or is he a woman wanting to stroke her cock?

I'm so confused.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Just saw this...

I am so confused right now.

What must this person think and feel when standing naked in front of a mirror?
Is she a man, wanting to fondle his tits, or is he a woman wanting to stroke her cock?

I'm so confused.

I am thinking the manhood has been Photoshopped onto a beautiful female body, the tits look real, and this is the source of the image:

http://www.shemaleheaven.xxx/images/eye-candy//angelina-jolie-celeb2shemale.jpg

With Angelina Jolie's face added onto the body.... its a mongrel body... :)

SiennaSinn

Sienna Sin
Gold Member
Look guys TS don't look in the mirror and get confused with bits that they were born with but yet are not who they are.

Most TS who are on estrogen develop a female body and estrogen shrinks the ugly bits until you don't notice them, I think my photos illustrate that point well.

We're not circus freaks that want to different. Yes, we may have make genitalia but it isn't a raging hardon. In fact, I've haven't had an erection in 8 years and I'm proud to say... I'm not well equipped!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Cum on guys lets get this topic humming along .Are we allowed to discuss the private visiting ladies?in this forum
must b sum guys into this scene ohterwise they woodn't visit W.A.

Tombo

Silver Member
Cum on guys lets get this topic humming along .Are we allowed to discuss the private visiting ladies?in this forum
must b sum guys into this scene ohterwise they woodn't visit W.A.

There used to be a whole thread on this site with reviews of TS. I dont jnow what happened to it.

frankly

Gold Member
love to see some sensible posts here, intelligent reviews, who is in Perth, prices, service, etc. Preferably keep comments positive but if you have had a bad experience then keep us informed.

I have just been to see "Ella" near Midland, she advertises a massage service and that's pretty much all that is available, typical stuff, extra $ for topless, more extra $ for nude. The big question is ...... "Would I go back?" and the answer is no. The experience was just ordinary, nothing wrong, just ordinary.

No doubt if you don't want to punt, then go to Langtrees

Last edited:

funflyer

Foundation Member
love to see some sensible posts here, intelligent reviews, who is in Perth, prices, service, etc. Preferably keep comments positive but if you have had a bad experience then keep us informed.

I have just been to see "Ella" near Midland, she advertises a massage service and that's pretty much all that is available, typical stuff, extra $ for topless, more extra $ for nude. The big question is ...... "Would I go back?" and the answer is no. The experience was just ordinary, nothing wrong, just ordinary.

They have transgender at Langtrees?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member

thanks for that frankly ive seen ella's adin the Sunday paper an often wondered what she was like..atm i havent visited any of em since bout 3 yrs ago no income n got better things to do with my $'s....BUT i still look at BP and am trying to pik one out for the punt of all life ...must admit its diff cause from wat i see in their ads they r hot Hot HOt HOT
its good to c thereis someone else out there into these LADIES?

indigo

Gold Member
If I had to put my last $$$...I would.go for TS Iya on mounts bay road....I have just been with here once before and absolutely loved it....Bepp have u tried her

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
If I had to put my last $$$...I would.go for TS Iya on mounts bay road....I have just been with here once before and absolutely loved it....Bepp have u tried her
yeah i tried her in her early days n i was just xperienting she was ok back but looking at photos shes done a bit of work on herself being looking at Shelo
like to see if they look anything like the photos they advertise

frankly

Gold Member
There is another girl on BP in Tuart Hill/Joondanna. She only turned up recently but was here about a year ago. I saw her then. The pics are pretty spot on, She's quite dominant which suits my preferences. Absolutely big enough and no trouble performing. Now, I'd see her every week if the $$ permitted. I find that 1/2 hour is always enough but thats just me. When she finishes with you, you walk knowing that you've been f##ked.
People, if thats your thing, you won't find better, IMHO.
She is also offering a threesome with her friend. Please let me win lotto, have that threesome and let me die happy

frankly

Gold Member
They have transgender at Langtrees?
What I mean't was, if you want a sure thing, rather than a punt, then Langtree's is the place to go. Maybe you should find out if they have the odd t/s from time to time and give us your report.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Is the girl from tuart hill advertising with photos whata her name? .....on a side note u ever tried the ladies that constantly advertise in the west or do u pick from B/P
love to take one out on a dinner date
can u imagine all the looks we'd get
just looked at B/P doesnt do much for me .....but u neva know

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
thanks indigo just checked on b/p n dont really like the looks on the one i thought it mite b

funflyer

Foundation Member
What I mean't was, if you want a sure thing, rather than a punt, then Langtree's is the place to go. Maybe you should find out if they have the odd t/s from time to time and give us your report.

Thanks for the explanation I won't follow up as its not my scene but best wishes anyway.PS Langtrees is good quality but too expensive for my meager budget these days

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Thanks for the explanation I won't follow up as its not my scene but best wishes anyway.PS Langtrees is good quality but too expensive for my meager budget these days
Langtrees is.... but hey pamper urself just once

frankly

Gold Member
Doesn't matter what your scene is, at some stage try Langtrees for quality, yes it may be a bit expensive but better to have one great experience that two bad punts.

frankly

Gold Member
Bepp....She is trolling on cracker as Melinda....Would be interesting to check her out
Yes, Melinda, I thought she looked better in real life than in the pics, the stupid mask does her no favours, but if you want a really good time with a horny girl with a big dominant cock, then she is as good as I've tasted.

frankly

Gold Member
BTW, the "Italian/Moroccan T/s offering special price this week" is charging $100 for half an hour. Waste of 100 bucks this afternoon. Promised top, but couldn't raise it, jeeez that shits me. Do me a favour, don't waste my bloody time with bulldust. If I make a phone call, tell you what I want, you say yes, then when you got my loot you don't deliver. I will give you a shitty review and hope it saves someone else from wasting their money and I hope you notice a lack of income.

frankly

Gold Member
I'll be telling you about Gigi and Sandy soon but hope you other players help me out with either reviews or the funds to test run all the T/s girls!

rolling02

Foundation Member
Sinorita looks absolutely beautiful in her pic. love to try.
Also i noticed Neesha has changed name Gemma would still be dodgy.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
BTW, the "Italian/Moroccan T/s offering special price this week" is charging $100 for half an hour. Waste of 100 bucks this afternoon. Promised top, but couldn't raise it, jeeez that shits me. Do me a favour, don't waste my bloody time with bulldust. If I make a phone call, tell you what I want, you say yes, then when you got my loot you don't deliver. I will give you a shitty review and hope it saves someone else from wasting their money and I hope you notice a lack of income.
hey Frankly rhanks for taking 1for the team sorry to hear wat didnt happen....but I'm interested to know does she look like her photos...better or so so

ATM i'm leaning towards London as she reminds me of someone i know hope she doesnt disappear n my bank manager is understanding