Ladyboy Emily

sircurious

Legend Member
Somebody on here posted a while back that she only offers a BJ on you as her extras at Comfort Massage.

Jwb

Silver Member
visited last year at wing massage in Redcliffe would say a bottom only

kendo

Legend Member
She works at Wing massage as well (Fri and Sat). Not my thing but I have their roster list so those are the days.

Lingus

Legend Member
Are there any other massage shops that have girls like her?

Burswood Massage in Thorogood Street features two Indonesian ladyboys, Bella and Rosa :

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

mnlkpo89

Silver Member
I am really curious to go and try Emily as I want to explore the TS world and it would be the first time for me, I'd like to know if she allows anything been done on her (i.e. touching, bj etc) Anyone can share their experience on this?

Josh123

Diamond Member
I'd say she's a bottom alright. I doubt if she can get hard. I only ever received hj and bj from her a few times over the years.

C7Vol

Gold Member
Yes, Emily works at Midland, Osborne Park and Canning Vale on a weekly cycle. Massage / HJ / BJ. Not bad to be with someone who is familiar with the equipment.

Dino

Yes, Emily works at Midland, Osborne Park and Canning Vale on a weekly cycle. Massage / HJ / BJ. Not bad to be with someone who is familiar with the equipment.
Is it worth giving her a visit? I’m a bit curious too see her

mnlkpo89

Silver Member
does anyone knows Emily's mobile No.? She gave me her business card with her number on it last time but I've lost it