Ladies, would you do it?

C

Contrarian

Occasionally as you drive, you've probably seen a car usually with a driver who looks like a girl who's hot and with attitude (or maybe not). On the back of the car will be a large windscreen sticker like; "Back off! The Bitch bites". Or just "Bitch" - words to that effect.

I wouldn't to a nice car myself even if it was more appropriate to a male - for one thing I think it's in bad taste and then...
this morning on the freeway along came a Subaru with a reasonably pretty looking lass in the next lane. She overtook me and I did wonder why the car behind honked.

Her rear windscreen sticker said (and I kid you not) "Cockteaser".

It could invite comments and stalkers you don't want. Or maybe there's a message for someone who's an intended audience. But I honestly think it's in bad taste.

Ladies, would you EVER put a sticker like that on your rear windscreen? Guys, even if your daughter was an adult - would you object? If your answer is yes or no - please explain your reason. Ta.

It was quite something else - not sure if there's a law against it, there seems to be one for everything these days.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I hardly pay attention to stickers on cars nowadays, gone is my eyesight...lol *cough*...
I used to have a sticker that says Overworked and Underlaid on my rear windscreen of my pride and joy 2 door coupe. Wind over my scalp...ahhh...

C

Contrarian

But Homer, you say you like the wind in your hair but your alterego on telly seems to claim it's vice versa!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Best stickers (second one)...........one car (typical Aussie.......sticker says 'fuck off we are full'.......what ever!!!!!!!!!!!!) next car (must be a kiwi......sticker says 'too late we are here'....love it and to add: kiwis and others are over here to build a better Australia.....so just go with the program)
As for my own car.......no sticker on 'her'........she certainly doesn't need one....'she' has attitude just looking at her ;)..................love my 1971 beetle.

R.xxxxxxxxx

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member
"Cockteaser" not my style and it would be very distracting for a lot of drivers remembering men think of sex every 2 mins of the day. Do so love the kiwi one though and how right it is. Kiwis are making a real impact here in WA remember our founder is a kiwi as so are a lot of her staff including me. Mind you, you all have welcomed us with open arms xxx

C

Contrarian

Vivien, men think of sex every 2 mins of the day? What the hell do they think of the in the other 1 minute?

C

Contrarian

Rochelle! You have a '71 Beetle? I am jealous. I truly ruly am!

Happy2

Legend Member
But Homer, you say you like the wind in your hair but your alterego on telly seems to claim it's vice versa!

I am with Homer Contrarian AHH The wind on the scalp And the sunburn on the scalp and the windburn But get that bald head down when you see a swarm of midgee's etc AAARRGGHH insect goo on the scalp

P

Perth boy

My first car was a Holden sandman panel van.

Rear window sticker. Virgin converter unit.

Parked out the front of a girls house and her dad pointed to the sticker and said Don't need to worry about that do you.

Did he think his daughter was a virgin or did he know she was a fun girl. This girl was the town bike.

doob

Legend Member
I saw a Kia Soul today in Victoria Park. Someone had added a letter "R" to the Soul.