Ladies......come play a game with me :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
“Hey, you’re creative, right? Well, have you ever performed The
Cube? Well, basically I ask you a few simple questions in like two
minutes I will know everything about you. It’s fun, ready? Ok,
close your eyes and capture the first answer that comes to mind.”

Quote this whole message and type in answer at the end of each question. It'll be easier for me to read. And we can play in PM or here for all to see. And I'll interpret wherever you answer. Look forward to hearing from you lovely ladies :)

“I want you to imagine you are standing before a serene landscape.
It can be anywhere you want, but you should be able to see the horizon
off in the distance and nothing else, got it?

Great. Ok, now I want you to imagine a cube. Take a second and
really visualise every single detail of this cube and let it
crystallise in your mind. Now tell me, how big is this cube? What is
it made of? What colour is it? And where is it?

Excellent, now I want you to visualise a ladder. Where is this ladder
in your vision? In relationship to the cube? What is it made out
of? What colour is it?

Now I would like you to visualise flowers. These flowers can be any
type that you wish. What kind are they? What colour? Where are
they? How many of them are there?

Now there is a horse. Visualise the horse. Describe it to me, and be
as specific as possible. What colour is it and what is it doing?

Lastly, there is a storm. Visualise the storm and describe it to me.
Where is it, how strong/big is it?”

L

Lord Spikey

No replies, yet?

Come on ladies, this could be fun. Let's see what Master Yoda can tell us about you.

W

WRXXR

Is it odd that I visualise a unicorn rearing up instead of a horse?

Perhaps I'm chasing a mythical woman who doesn't exist!!

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
“Hey, you’re creative, right? Well, have you ever performed The
Cube? Well, basically I ask you a few simple questions in like two
minutes I will know everything about you. It’s fun, ready? Ok,
close your eyes and capture the first answer that comes to mind.”

Quote this whole message and type in answer at the end of each question. It'll be easier for me to read. And we can play in PM or here for all to see. And I'll interpret wherever you answer. Look forward to hearing from you lovely ladies :)

“I want you to imagine you are standing before a serene landscape.
It can be anywhere you want, but you should be able to see the horizon
off in the distance and nothing else, got it?

It's about twice the size of a basketball ,its made of water, & its in my hands.

of? What colour is it?
It's in the distance against the cliffs, it's made of straw, & it's green.

Daisies, purple, all over the cliffs, thousands.

It's white, & It's running along the beach towards me.

It's dark, cloudy & loud, very strong but not huge.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Is it odd that I visualise a unicorn rearing up instead of a horse?

Perhaps I'm chasing a mythical woman who doesn't exist!!

Looks like you read the great book from STYLE as well brother :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Those are some cool answers. Now, letme have a wee dabble in decifering what it means. And remember do correct me if I'm wrong :)

It's about twice the size of a basketball ,its made of water, & its in my hands.

The `cube' represents the part of your conciousness called your EGO. Being the size of a basketball I see that you are not an EGOTISTICAL person. You exert a gentle and humble energy. And you think twice before expressing opinion. I'll even go out on a limb here and say that I see you as shy girl.

of? What colour is it?
It's in the distance against the cliffs, it's made of straw, & it's green.

This ladder represents one's goals and aspirations, and often had much to do with work and career. At present these priorities are low on the list as you have higher priorities in your mind space. Cliffs in the distance means that you view your final goals as being at a distance. Your expression of straw and green also show that these priorities are quite toned down at present.

Daisies, purple, all over the cliffs, thousands.

Flowers represent the people in your life. The flower symbolism associated with the daisy is purity, innocence, loyal love, beauty, patience and simplicity. You chose purple, which gives me a peek at you as a person who is sensual, creative, and spiritual. You have an abundance of people in your life that relate to you in an abundance of ways as you visualise thousands. I see that although you have many people in your life, you only let very few people into your inner most circle as the cliff in the distance reappears again in this answer. Lastly, purple is also the shade of envy, which shows me that you may have a shade of this in your interactions now and then.

It's white, & It's running along the beach towards me.

This horse is a reflection of what you see in an ideal mate or partner. The white horse image is not uncommon. He is a good guy or nice guy that knows how to treat a lady right. And in your ideal reality, he will pursue you. I see you are quite a traditional lady :).

It's dark, cloudy & loud, very strong but not huge.

Storms are your projections of stresses or situations that cause discomfort in the your present situation. And there are aspects in your life right now that are definitely uncomfortable with darkness and loudness being the descriptors. What ever you face seems not to be a big problem, although you are feeling it. But hey, without these catalysts that the universe sends us, we don't grow. That goes for all humans :)

Thanks for your answers Dylan. I enjoyed this. Tell me how I went as it is fun for me and each time I play this it is unique.

L

lillian.tan

Hi Hun, been a while...........

Anyway,

My cube, is white, transparent, and is slightly floating above the ground.. about 10 cms off the ground.. and at one ofits edge..
It's about 1/3 of my height... and it's on my right side

My ladder is white marble with pearls beads on the edges.. spiralling from the ground up to the sky.. tho I can't see where it ends..
My ladder is right in front of me.. about 1.5 m away from where I am standing

My horse is a cute pony with long milky white hair and thick white paws.. not much taller than me. He is light pastel brown with milky white tail and is walking slowly and calmly towards me, wanting to be patted.

Now, my meadows would be green with not many flowers.. white lillies and sun flowers mostly.

As for my storm, it is in a comical form , with black pencil crayon for the edges with white centre.. not big.. coming towards me.. fast then it just disappears as it passes through me..

That's it!!!! ^0^

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Bang on the money with about 99% thou I am not shy, I am quite loud & extraverted. I do keep quite alot inside! Thankyou! you have a gift xxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXR

Looks like you read the great book from STYLE as well brother :)

The employing powers that were:))) decided the cube would be a part of some team building stuff we did so I had a basic look into it.

Pretty interesting stuff!

L

lillian.tan

Hey Yoda......where are you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Bang on the money with about 99% thou I am not shy, I am quite loud & extraverted. I do keep quite alot inside! Thankyou! you have a gift xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, you are too kind. I enjoy this game as it is unique everytime. Pleasure was all mine :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Hey Yoda......where are you.

Hey Babe, I'm right here. Just a little busy at present. Good answers, very deep an detailed. In a nut shell, the conclusion is that................................................................................................................YOU'RE A RETARD.

Lol just kidding babe :). I'll return the message properly later on when I have some time to sit down an close my eyes.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Re: Lillian Tan's Cube

My cube, is white, transparent, and is slightly floating above the ground.. about 10 cms off the ground.. and at one ofits edge..
It's about 1/3 of my height... and it's on my right side

The `cube' represents your EGO. THe lightness of white and transparency shows me that you are a person that generally have no ill intentions. And transparency is a sign that you are a straight shooter where what we see is what we get. With no bullshit. In this I see that you may be a bit abrasive at times with people as you speak your mind. Ten cm off the ground is interesting. Your cube is close to the ground which means you are a grounded person and is strong in standing your ground in the face of disagreements. Yet your cube still being up in the air shows me that you are not locked into dead and stale ideals and are flexible with your thinking.

My ladder is white marble with pearls beads on the edges.. spiralling from the ground up to the sky.. tho I can't see where it ends..
My ladder is right in front of me.. about 1.5 m away from where I am standing

Your ladder represents you goals and aspirations in life. White marble certainly shows that you are aiming high as it is a precious matter. Aside from that your ladder is constructed from one of the more indestructible materials meaning that your professionalism is iron clad. Pearls, well I see beauty in your work, and glamor in the rewards you reap from your work. A ladder that spirals is something I have never come across before. I sense that the spiraling from ground to sky represents that you are willing to do the hard yards from ground up, and you set yourself no limits in where you want to go. Spiraling gives me a sense that although your climb is a straight up climb, your perception of your goals is faster and more intense. What I mean is that people may see you as just doing your job, but for you, you take it seriously and you do it with much intensity. Being 1.5metres in front of you is an obvious sign that what you want is right in front of you.

My horse is a cute pony with long milky white hair and thick white paws.. not much taller than me. He is light pastel brown with milky white tail and is walking slowly and calmly towards me, wanting to be patted.

A horse reflect what you see in an ideal mate or partner. In a cute pony I see that our ideal man is youthful and handsome. Long milky white hair, and tail also shows strength and maturity in such a man. Being not much taller than you I see as a literal sense, as well as in the sense that you like a man to be stronger than you in many aspects so he can take care of you. But not so much so that you are dependant on him, or where he may make you feel as though you are of less value. His think white paws is something I see as strong arms and physical strength, yet he is gentle. And as he is walking towards you slowly and wants to be patted, I see this is a man that pursues you, but not desperately or forcefully. But in his own time and makes you wait sometimes. But he is a sucker for your affection.

Now, my meadows would be green with not many flowers.. white lillies and sun flowers mostly.

Flowers are your inner reflection of the people in your life that is close to you. You chose the word meadows. In this I see that there are large spaces full of vegetation which I translate as many many people that enter and exit the space around you rapidly. But having only a few flowers I see that there are very few people that you actually let into your life. Lillies mostly represent sexuality, and sun flowers are a sign of something bright, bold and powerful. The few individuals you choose to surround yourself with must be highly sexual and sensual beings whether they are involved intimately with you or not. And people with very powerful and magnetic personalities. I also sense that many try to, or think they are part of this small group of people when they are not.

As for my storm, it is in a comical form , with black pencil crayon for the edges with white centre.. not big.. coming towards me.. fast then it just disappears as it passes through me..

Storms represent the challenges and stresses in your life at present. You choose to see them as comical. I like that, as you choose not to take things too seriously and you make these into comical situations that you can overcome. Pencils and crayons and how the storm is structured shows that you acknowledge that you and you alone create your own reality. So you are seldomly overwhelmed and is usually in control. The storm comes fast towards you and disappears as it passes through you. This shows me that you stand and face your problems head on. And no matter what, you handle it and make it disappear as it moves through your energy field.

You have some good stuff there, some of which I never seen before.