• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bananas

Silver Member
Did she explain her soothing massage method? Would she be willing to be nude? Cost?

Anyone tried Koko?

Gave Koko a go on the weekend, good looking chick from Taiwan, don't bother getting her for a massage she can't massage for shit but for $200 per hour full service I think she would be worth it.

Good young body mixed with a little fun loving crazy and knows how to suck a golf ball through a garden hose if you know what I mean, just a little bit rushed would be my only complaint.

Better hurry though if you want to try her I think she is only here for another 4 or 5 days at Luma Luma.

HHT001

Silver Member
Did she explain her soothing massage method? Would she be willing to be nude? Cost?
Calypso - the gumtree girl, $70 half hour $100 naked with body slide. Touching ok no penetration or anything other then h/j. Can't host which can be an issue. Not bad but nothing to write home to mum about.

Anyone tried Koko?
. Havent tried, spoke on the phone and she said she was Korean but now she is Taiwanese

Status
Not open for further replies.