Katrina kisses SEX TIPS πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆ

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Hey guys, I want to start a thread Kat kissed sex tips πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🍿🍭

I would like some feed back, do you think this would interest you ???
Do you have any tips or ideas for my new thread, I am thinking of doing??

Would ❀❀❀ to hear any tips.

This is a selfie I took last week.
I ❀ black lace. Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116-161639_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116-161639_Video Player.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 164

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member

I ❀ black lace. Xx
1. Explore their body
2 . Have intimate conversations

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I never book anything less than an hour and rarely over two hours to naturally progress through a session.

For me it starts before even arriving finding a service I believe I’ll enjoy and connect with then prepare myself to feel my best for the visit.

On arrival if I am known as a regular the connection starts from when greeted at the front door as most times it’s with a welcoming kiss and embrace.

For some reason I always get slapped or pinched on the ass when walking to the room or where we choose to be together before going to the room.

On occasions not even get to the bedroom.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Men enjoy experimenting with various sex positions because they feel more powerful doing so. Try out several different postures to satisfy their desire. Additionally, since changing positions during sex makes men more durable, this might be favorable.
The karmasutra book is great to get ideas on positions from.
1. Explore their body
2 . Have intimate conversations

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-175602_Finder.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207-175602_Finder.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 130

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Sometimes a slow, embraced dance has lead to me lifting my lover off the floor where she wraps her legs around my waist while we slowly move towards the bed or against the wall. I live for the moment and let passion guide the way.

At times I’ve stood them on the bed while I start to kiss their pussy then we slowly move down to the bed. I love foreplay, enriches the intercourse.

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
I never book anything less than an hour and rarely over two hours to naturally progress through a session.

For me it starts before even arriving finding a service I believe I’ll enjoy and connect with then prepare myself to feel my best for the visit.

On arrival if I am known as a regular the connection starts from when greeted at the front door as most times it’s with a welcoming kiss and embrace.

For some reason I always get slapped or pinched on the ass when walking to the room or where we choose to be together before going to the room.

[/QUOTE
I ❀️ a little slap on the ass b4 the bedroom.
It's like saying I am up 4 some fun & it makes you feel the other person is really into you. It's cheeky & sets a good vibe. I feel it can break the ice & take the seriousness out of it.
I do know some ladies that would not like it.

If someone was offended by this, don't think I would click with them.

Attachments

• stock-photo-portrait-of-santa-claus-sitting-in-the-bed-with-sexy-girl-in-santa-hats-and-slappi...jpg
    stock-photo-portrait-of-santa-claus-sitting-in-the-bed-with-sexy-girl-in-santa-hats-and-slappi...jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 84
  • stock-photo-man-s-ass-swimming-trunks-the-woman-left-a-trail-of-sand-on-her-hand-the-beach-136...jpg
    stock-photo-man-s-ass-swimming-trunks-the-woman-left-a-trail-of-sand-on-her-hand-the-beach-136...jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 110

LongHair

Legend Member
Wondering what foreplay you recommend b4 the bedroom.?
πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ€—
I guess it depends on whether we are talking about within the confines of a relationship or not.

I can only speak from personal experience of some of the relationships I have been in. Foreplay can be a myriad of different things depending on what your partner likes and dislikes. An intimate knowledge of them helps in pushing the right buttons.

A lingering kiss or flirty caress, before heading on your separate ways for the day. A random text message or phone call throughout the day, letting them know they are all you can think about.

An surprise gift sent to them throughout the day (flowers or their favourite wine or something else very personal that only you would know) for no apparent reason accompanied by a card and flirtatoeus message within, letting them know the things you would love to be doing with/to them.

Maybe arrive home earlier than them and cook a meal for them, give them a warm embrace when the arrive home, whisper in their ear how glad you are to see hem, pour them a wine, tell them just to take some time for themselves and relax while you sort dinner.

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson πŸ’‹
Diamond Member

I ❀ black lace. Xx
This is a great idea, I always love feed back and learning new tricks of the trade.

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
If you ask me, I would say it's good to start slow... Like drinks and a conversation. once you get that urge you do not talk. You just do it. All that starts early finishes early. So the best is to go affectionally. UH, Mumma!! I am feeling so romantic. I wanna enjoy step by step
Why dont you talk beautiful?

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
I think having sex is all about being comfy at first.
If you ask me how would the temp rise inside the bedroom when it's me and my partner, I would say a deep conversation and a slow exchange of kisses. Drinking and then being naked in each other's arms and finally into the foreplay and teasing.

It automatically has you enjoy the action later and cherish it when you are away!

And if it is about a booking, I would always start with a drink, slow music if possible, and pegging. Gradually get the client undress me or me undress them and then directly jump into the play coz there's always the clock ticking and when i being paid for the service my main intention is to leave him lingering with thoughts after that Orgasm he wanted for years may be 😜

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
For me slow music and some wine followed by us (me and my partner) naked in a blanket! Rest everything follows... positions, foreplay, orgasms and whatnot

I ❀ black lace. Xx

@Katrina Kiss Start with the thread and it surely would be interesting for sure.
Start with tips and tricks to initiate the play since most have problems with that I feel.

Also would like to hear about your unique experiences both good or bad with your clients