TantraShiva

Legend Member
That's such a nice thing to say, thank you! It's hard for me to get away, and the last time I tried to come in I got a bit intimidated and scared by the crowd, but I'll have to try again soon :)

No need to be scared. Head to reception desk and ask for katrina kiss. Then you can sit wait and relax in a chair with a drink. Staff behind the desk are use to interacting with all sorts of people, they are friendly and professional. Thats been my experience.

οΏΌLia Luca

Silver Member
Katrina Kiss
Classy and Feminine
At Langtrees Perth

My name is Katrina,
I would describe myself as classy and feminine, and always immaculately groomed and dressed to suit the occasion. I believe you should be a lady in public and a vixen behind closed doors.

I am of European decent, have a toned athletic figure with a natural perky D cup bust.Smooth olive skin that you will love to run your hands all over.

I will put you at ease with my down to earth personality and warm smile. Love to have a laugh and believe that is the best ice breaker.

I enjoy drinking nice champagne over a good conversation.

I like a no rush experience that we both enjoy.I always aim to give you a memorable time and leave you wanting more and looking forward to our next exciting meeting. I am available for all night bookings and dinner dates.

Look forward to meeting you.

Katrina
View attachment 70309

Great bio! xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Katrina Kiss
Classy and Feminine
At Langtrees Perth

My name is Katrina,
I would describe myself as classy and feminine, and always immaculately groomed and dressed to suit the occasion. I believe you should be a lady in public and a vixen behind closed doors.

I am of European decent, have a toned athletic figure with a natural perky D cup bust.Smooth olive skin that you will love to run your hands all over.

I will put you at ease with my down to earth personality and warm smile. Love to have a laugh and believe that is the best ice breaker.

I enjoy drinking nice champagne over a good conversation.

I like a no rush experience that we both enjoy.I always aim to give you a memorable time and leave you wanting more and looking forward to our next exciting meeting. I am available for all night bookings and dinner dates.

Look forward to meeting you.

Katrina
View attachment 70309
Just "Wow"

Last edited by a moderator: