Kalgoorlie brothel closing on the 24th december.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
After owning Kalgoorlie for over 23years i have decided to close the business as a brothel and reopen as a motel in late January. Business has not been that good in Kalgoorlie for the last 5 years, and the reason is Hay Street can't compete with the 5 asian residential brothels.
Of 40 girls working in Kalgoorlie over 25 are working in these residential brothels, 3-5 true privates and 10 to 12 girls working in the three remaining Hay Street brothels.
it was while i was working on the legalization issue i realized that I had licensed Kalgoorlie as a Motel for building purposes in 1998 when i started re building. I checked the accommodation figures did my numbers and hey presto I can triple my turnover just by renting the rooms.
Because Kalgoorlie is built on a corner and in 2 sections, I am adding a privacy entrance to the rear section, doing up the rooms and will be happy to rent rooms to stable well organised workers.They will have to work as true independents, but the security is great and the house still has many regulars that would use this service.

Last edited by a moderator:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Sounds like a good plan

Suprising with the amount of lonely boys in Kal
But if the markets not there... may as well diversify

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Sounds like a really good idea. Always good to have a plan B. I am sure it will work out nicely.
I agree aussie_single 34......I haven't worked in Kal but I certainly would have thought that there are heaps of single hearts around....enough to fill all establishments.
Guess flexibility is the best marketing concept.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....hmmmm, must look at making a visit before it closes... :)

.....psssst, Dylan.....any decent pub/motel that you would recommend????

Fudd :)

C

Chanel

very clever idea ,i will stay there when visiting kalgorlie:love10:

chanel