• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Just like the old man and the old lady...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Maybe I`m starting to think too much but I think I`ve started to do somethings I never thought I would.
I think I`m actually beginning to be more and more like my parents everyday..
Simple things such as never using a desert spoon to eat soup or calling just about everybody mate.
What about the fact that if I`m invited to a friends place I always take a cake of some sort?
I`ve also started to say... "Back in my day" when talking with some friends kids.

Are you just like your parents? What are some of the things you do that they always did

C

craigus

i drink more these days......thats like my parents.....and i get pissed off real quick.....and i dont give a damn anymore what other people think

Fudd

Foundation Member
Thinking about it, the main traits I've gotten from my parents would be:
- Do the right thing;
- Honesty & integrity;
- A sense of "fair play"; and
- Respect & loyality.

And in this day and age.....there are times when I wonder "...what's the f@#kin point..."!!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Thinking about it, the main traits I've gotten from my parents would be:
- Do the right thing;
- Honesty & integrity;
- A sense of "fair play"; and
- Respect & loyality.

And in this day and age.....there are times when I wonder "...what's the f@#kin point..."!!!

Keep up with the family traits Fudd. For when you ask is it worth it I'll say yes
for with all the yobs and worse out there now we need every decent person there is out there

antonov

Gold Member
My parents both worked their arses off, scrimped and scraped for money, did the right thing by everyone else, blah, blah, blah... and now they both have alzheimers and have to be told when to go to the toilet. Made me realise that's probably where I'm headed, so as Fudd says, what's the f@#kin point. Live your own life while you can.

K

kun21

Many thanks for the article. I will have a link back to this information from our fresh blog.
Radii Sneakers
Cheap supra shoes
Supra Footwear

Last edited by a moderator: