just good sex?

F

frankqld

right well here goes,sometimes i last an hour or more doing it,and other times it's a few minutes,so how do i even out the time to say at least half an hour each time so she can get the benefit of a good time and get there as well?

C

Charlie57

Start real slow. Fore play is much under rated by punters, women usually enjoy gentle slow interest in all their bits, licking and tickling nipples with fingers and tongue, licking and rubbing rubbing the lower back, gently playing with their labia, clitoris and vagina. rthis may get a lady quite ready to play.

:love76:

O0

:angel12:

viper

Gold Member
Charlie57 has some good points. Remember sex is different each time you are not a machine consistency can be boring. Its not always the length of time its the passion the emotion the situation. Change it up a bit and you might find you get different responses ask your partner if she wants a consistent 30 minutes.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

DX9cQmaNZq3FrpnKUhRz7aeX7g3u

Last edited by a moderator:
A

angelia

Me, James and Joon were the best of buddies. Of the three of us, I am the only one who was unattached, and yet to ever been kissed. Joon was the smartest of us all, and was bound for a scholarship at Oxford, studying Geography. James has a girlfriend called, Kathy, whom he has dated for many years now. She’s a very open minded lady, very sexy and attractive. She may not have the most beautiful of facial features, but she makes it up with her sultry behavior, and her smouldering eyes. She loves to show off her legs that seem to go on forever, and her tight fitting blouse always accentuates her slim and tight body.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

[Zn4scF1rmBqZ6VoEKN1IgzowEY0xI2OCdC

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

080a62d8aea39da51f2d733452fc1