• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Jojo in Langford

Gwynnblade

New Members
Been wanting to try Jojo for a while for bj with cim. Communication was quick and snappy. She even sent direction with images once i got there. Great for people with poor directional sense like me. Her looks were pretty disappointing, her pics were real but retouched, she's much older in person. I was quickly ushed to shower after the financials were done. When i came back i wanted the deed to be done on the sofa, she declined and told me to lie down which i told her i prefer not to. She used poor english as an excuse and kept pointing to the bed. I was already regretting my decision. Not gonna lie, the first couple of minutes weren't too bad, she stroked me with her hands and gave my balls some attention. She started sucking when i was hard enough, then voluntarily insisted i put both my hands on her head to move it - but she would stop if I did it too hard. Kinda defeats the purpose in my opinion. Then her phone kept going off, she would stop my hand, answer her messages then suck me again. After a couple of minutes I think her mouth must be getting tired, i could feel more of her teeth. I was slowly losing it. She would grunt and sigh in between which was making the situation worse. To which point i stopped it. She's pretty bad imo compared to the likes of Thai Rose or the lady from Butler. I'm still looking for services such as from Lexi Jade and Friday's child back in the day. If there are any OGs out there who remembers them and have someone similar please let me know!

 
Been wanting to try Jojo for a while for bj with cim. Communication was quick and snappy. She even sent direction with images once i got there. Great for people with poor directional sense like me. Her looks were pretty disappointing, her pics were real but retouched, she's much older in person. I was quickly ushed to shower after the financials were done. When i came back i wanted the deed to be done on the sofa, she declined and told me to lie down which i told her i prefer not to. She used poor english as an excuse and kept pointing to the bed. I was already regretting my decision. Not gonna lie, the first couple of minutes weren't too bad, she stroked me with her hands and gave my balls some attention. She started sucking when i was hard enough, then voluntarily insisted i put both my hands on her head to move it - but she would stop if I did it too hard. Kinda defeats the purpose in my opinion. Then her phone kept going off, she would stop my hand, answer her messages then suck me again. After a couple of minutes I think her mouth must be getting tired, i could feel more of her teeth. I was slowly losing it. She would grunt and sigh in between which was making the situation worse. To which point i stopped it. She's pretty bad imo compared to the likes of Thai Rose or the lady from Butler. I'm still looking for services such as from Lexi Jade and Friday's child back in the day. If there are any OGs out there who remembers them and have someone similar please let me know!

Do yourself a favour and see Lilly at White Flower in Maylands ,youll thank me later
Nothing to look at but tip top 👌
 
Back
Top