I've gott the SHITS

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I bought some herbal tea in Sydney called Happy Tummy, which has a nice taste of dandelion and liquorce. All week, I've had sharp constipation pains.
I went to the chemist yesterday, and she said likely IBS, which is Irritable Bowel syndrome.

Well, it's certainly irritable every hour I need to fart or burp, have to fart in the loo as the occasional a little bullet comes down.

She said it may take me 14 days to clear and gave me some IBS Control Probiotic. Please, please start working soon; I feel like death warmed up. The first time I have ever had IBS so any recommendations from suffers appreciated.
I have been warming my bean bag for my unhappy tummy.
2.jpg 2.jpg

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I bought some herbal tea in Sydney called Happy Tummy, which has a nice taste of dandelion and liquorce. All week, I've had sharp constipation pains.
I went to the chemist yesterday, and she said likely IBS, which is Irritable Bowel syndrome.

Well, it's certainly irritable every hour I need to fart or burp, have to fart in the loo as the occasional a little bullet comes down.

She said it may take me 14 days to clear and gave me some IBS Control Probiotic. Please, please start working soon; I feel like death warmed up. The first time I have ever had IBS so any recommendations from suffers appreciated.
View attachment 211691 View attachment 211692
Sorry coffee drinker i do not drink any sort of tea chai etc.

Smythie

Money makes the world go around
Gold Member
Work out what food/drinks are irritable to you. Then avoid or limit those choices. It might be an ingredient.
Have you introduced something new to your diet?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It's a healthy, happy Tummy, but at the same time, my bowels must constrict, so I have to suffer whilst getting the cleanse. Pains are like having contractions when delivering a baby, sharp and bloody uncomfortable...the good news is that in a few days, I'll have a happy, healthy colon which is the most important part of the body to look after; what goes in must come out.....
2a.jpg

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
It's a healthy, happy Tummy, but at the same time, my bowels must constrict, so I have to suffer whilst getting the cleanse. Pains are like having contractions when delivering a baby, sharp and bloody uncomfortable...the good news is that in a few days, I'll have a happy, healthy colon which is the most important part of the body to look after; what goes in must come out.....
View attachment 211712
May you get well soon . This is a serious issue I remember I had it once when I was younger.🙄

John Smithl

Legend Member

View attachment 211691 View attachment 211692
Another possible option could be the herbal remedy Iberogast® (IBS and digestive relief)

Obbie

Legend Member
View attachment 211712
I have a question 🤔 Do the farts stink ?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thought of seeing a regular GP about it?
I only started on this tea 7 days ago. Today has been very minor irritation; sometimes a chemist is the best, and I have only just recently done my second government poo test...so I knew it was just an irritation, I never had IBS before... I have had Diarohea, but IBS is different as you get sharp wind pains, and at times, it reminded me of labor pains.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Another possible option could be the herbal remedy Iberogast® (IBS and digestive relief)
The Chemist offerd me this option but you have to put in the fridge I think and out of site out of mind for me and pills. Lana has to check every day. I have taken my blood pressure pills already, so just put them in My Monday to Sunday pill box...