• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

It’s been a bit Vanilla on here recently.........perhaps the shitstirrers should be invited back🤣😬?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_50

Gold Member
Will step out on a limb here and be different to the numerous replies that have simply posted pictures of ICE CREAM???

Would have to say that it would be an over exaggeration to be described as "Vanilla"
Not only do we have pages of one word "Hello" post just to make it to the next Level, we then have the lets "Coy and Paste" the same Reply to the 1 word Hello posts???????????

Just an example from Tonight (Sorry, No Ice Cream)

So if the 1 word "Intro" posts were not bad enough, we then introduce the "Copy Paste" replies :banghead::banghead:

Come ON???

Remove the Hello posts
Remove the Copy Paste Hello welcomes
Remove the post from the Advertisers - Not saying these are a bad thing because it is always good to know who is working where

But there ain't enough left to be even call Vanilla?

Certainly not the same "Talkin Sex" Forum I remember joining a few years ago when WOW there was talk about SEX

Feel free to label me as a "Shit Stirrer"
But if it is all about keeping the number of posts up and having no content, I would rather the OLD days where there was fewer posts BUT A LOT MORE RELEVANT INFORMATION

But as Phoebe correctly pointed out, now need to be PC and the ones that raise their heads from the trenches get the shot off Talkin Sex 1.JPG Talkin Sex 2.JPG Talkin Sex Reply 5.JPG Talkin Sex.JPG Talkin Sex Reply 4.JPG Talkin Sex Reply 3.JPG Talkin Sex Reply 2.JPG Talkin Sex Reply 1.JPG

T

Tania Admin

Will step out on a limb here and be different to the numerous replies that have simply posted pictures of ICE CREAM???

Would have to say that it would be an over exaggeration to be described as "Vanilla"
Not only do we have pages of one word "Hello" post just to make it to the next Level, we then have the lets "Coy and Paste" the same Reply to the 1 word Hello posts???????????

View attachment 103063
View attachment 103060
View attachment 103061
So if the 1 word "Intro" posts were not bad enough, we then introduce the "Copy Paste" replies :banghead::banghead:

View attachment 103062
View attachment 103064
View attachment 103065
View attachment 103066
View attachment 103067
Come ON???

Remove the Hello posts
Remove the post from the Advertisers - Not saying these are a bad thing because it is always good to know who is working where

Certainly not the same "Talkin Sex" Forum I remember joining a few years ago when WOW there was talk about SEX

But if it is all about keeping the number of posts up and having no content, I would rather the OLD days where there was fewer posts BUT A LOT MORE RELEVANT INFORMATION

But as Phoebe correctly pointed out, now need to be PC and the ones that raise their heads from the trenches get the shot off
Do you even realise that the hello posts are what gains them access to the Forum?

And why are you so upset they all get their own welcome?

Also Phoebe is on a large amount of people's ignore lists and can't see everyone's posts.

As for advertising peoples posts,,,ummm seriously who do you think pays for the Forum?

Want more content,, rather than whinge about it how about contribute?

People are always happy to whinge and troll but don't do any thing proactive. Funny that.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Also Phoebe is on a large amount of people's ignore lists and can't see everyone's posts.

Dear Tania,

Hope you are well.

What a great way to start a Friday... puts a real warmth into my heart knowing that Tania, Please I would like to know the numbers of peoples ignore list I am on... Please can you find out Im intrigued. But as mentioned it puts a smile on my face knowing this.

Thanks

Phoebe.

T

Tania Admin

Dear Tania,

Hope you are well.

What a great way to start a Friday... puts a real warmth into my heart knowing that Tania, Please I would like to know the numbers of peoples ignore list I am on... Please can you find out Im intrigued. But as mentioned it puts a smile on my face knowing this.

Thanks

Phoebe.
There was a thread about it. You must have missed it..
There were others named too :)

Don't let it worry your pretty little head..

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Phoebe's not on my ignore list. I reported the Crimson Idiot on her behalf.

I don't do PC. That's for wimps.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member

Come ON???

Remove the Hello posts

But as Phoebe correctly pointed out, now need to be PC and the ones that raise their heads from the trenches get the shot off View attachment 103060 View attachment 103061 View attachment 103062 View attachment 103063 View attachment 103064 View attachment 103065 View attachment 103066 View attachment 103067

Some good points even if they can be successfully argued.

Mark_50

Gold Member
Do you even realise that the hello posts are what gains them access to the Forum?

I do understand there are restrictions until you have made 5 posts, in fact it is a pretty common practice on a lot of forums.
Luckily most of the other forums ask that the required number of posts actually add benefit to the forum. Here you are just happy with people making simple 1 word posts 5 times

Guess Quantity is more important than Quality?

And why are you so upset they all get their own welcome?

Not upset at all
Always nice to be greeted and welcomed
But once again, if people are just opening and closing threads to just paste the same reply?
Easy to assume that if replies have been made by 1 person in numerous different thread in quick succession - then there is not a lot of reading of the different threads?

Again Quantity over Quality?

Not sure how the comment below where I mentioned Phoebe, has anything to do with her being on peoples ignore lists?
"But as Phoebe correctly pointed out, now need to be PC and the ones that raise their heads from the trenches get them shot off"

As for advertising peoples posts,,,ummm seriously who do you think pays for the Forum?

Not sure if you actually read my comment?
I pretty sure I said - "Not saying these are a bad thing because it is always good to know who is working where"
I was merely saying that the 3 types of posts make u the majority of the forum content

Want more content,, rather than whinge about it how about contribute?

Yeah would have been happy sharing some punting experiences when restrictions are lifted and things opened up once again, which was what this forum was all about a few years ago, but after your warm reply it seems times have indeed changed, so will probably just retreat back to the trenches maybe add an accepted 1 word post here and there just to keep the count up

Keep up the great work

T

Tania Admin

I do understand there are restrictions until you have made 5 posts, in fact it is a pretty common practice on a lot of forums.
Luckily most of the other forums ask that the required number of posts actually add benefit to the forum. Here you are just happy with people making simple 1 word posts 5 times

Guess Quantity is more important than Quality?

Not upset at all
Always nice to be greeted and welcomed
But once again, if people are just opening and closing threads to just paste the same reply?
Easy to assume that if replies have been made by 1 person in numerous different thread in quick succession - then there is not a lot of reading of the different threads?

Again Quantity over Quality?

Not sure how the comment below where I mentioned Phoebe, has anything to do with her being on peoples ignore lists?
"But as Phoebe correctly pointed out, now need to be PC and the ones that raise their heads from the trenches get them shot off"

Yeah would have been happy sharing some punting experiences when restrictions are lifted and things opened up once again, which was what this forum was all about a few years ago, but after your warm reply it seems times have indeed changed, so will probably just retreat back to the trenches maybe add an accepted 1 word post here and there just to keep the count up

Keep up the great work
Actually I personally read them all. And change my replies accordingly. We are doing as Mrs Langtrees instructed.

Phoebe, "he" is a pain in the butt. Sometimes he's great, other times we don't get what his problem is. Got rid of the people bullying him,,though he did play an active part in some of the nonsense and then he turns on the people who sorted it.

If you feel that way, so be it. It's funny how people constantly tell us what we "should" do. But yet don't actively do the same thing. It's not a simple log in, check it out and someone else will deal with the many many many aspects of what goes on in the forum. All the pm's. Complaints that are stupid, complaints that are selfish, complaints that make us laugh and complaints that are extremely serious.

To complain about content but not actively contribute something different is kind of hypocritical as it is a free Forum and many people who are working on the forum are volunteers (bet you didn't know that).

Yes I read it. You said if we took all that away it's less than vanilla,,,I say well add some sweetener instead of complaining then it's a win win for you and the Forum You Use For "FREE" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.