MikeB

Legend Member
So many options, FFM (straight), FFM (Bi), MMF (straight), MMF (Bi), so definitely not a one size fits all response.. however, if the chemistry between the 3 involved is there, definitely (hot) company, but without that chemistry more likely two’s company and three’s a crowd....or the third wheel...

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
So many options, FFM (straight), FFM (Bi), MMF (straight), MMF (Bi), so definitely not a one size fits all response.. however, if the chemistry between the 3 involved is there, definitely (hot) company, but without that chemistry more likely two’s company and three’s a crowd....or the third wheel...
SO MUCH FUN !!!

MikeB

Legend Member
3 is fun. Anything more than 4 is too much :p
Playing with 4 (MFMM) is great fun for airtight with all holes pleasured in the play That is definitely so much fun and mutual carnal pleasure for all involved with potential for non stop tactile connection between all player being an important erotic element.

More than 4 is into the realms of gangbang, or bukkake which can still be great fun with much pleasure, but the voyeuristic dimensions become as or more important as part of the thrill/pleasure of the experience rather that the non stop tactile connection for all players. These situations ideally need to include someone as a fluffer, who gets their pleasure in the experience from that role.

Ginger Spice.02

All things nice
Gold Member
Playing with 4 (MFMM) is great fun for airtight with all holes pleasured in the play That is definitely so much fun and mutual carnal pleasure for all involved with potential for non stop tactile connection between all player being an important erotic element.

More than 4 is into the realms of gangbang, or bukkake which can still be great fun with much pleasure, but the voyeuristic dimensions become as or more important as part of the thrill/pleasure of the experience rather that the non stop tactile connection for all players. These situations ideally need to include someone as a fluffer, who gets their pleasure in the experience from that role.

MFFF is fun. But MFFFF is too much.
Most of my threesomes are MFF but i’ve done 10 or so MMF and can say i’m a fan, my version of an adrenaline rush. However MMMf is something i’m yet to tick off my fuck it list- but not sure I could handle that much adrenaline :p

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Had numerous MFF, however after reading the above posts this seems quite vanilla.

Neptune 68

Gold Member
My partner has been in very many FFM threesomes in her life, she says her experience is many end as a FF twosome when the M has been worn out.

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
Most of my threesomes are MFF but i’ve done 10 or so MMF and can say i’m a fan, my version of an adrenaline rush. However MMMf is something i’m yet to tick off my f**k it list- but not sure I could handle that much adrenaline :p

I’ve had a MFF before that was quite fun, a MFFF though have to give that a try one day. Maybe even a MMF

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Most of my threesomes are MFF but i’ve done 10 or so MMF and can say i’m a fan, my version of an adrenaline rush. However MMMf is something i’m yet to tick off my f**k it list- but not sure I could handle that much adrenaline :p

Pffffff too much! Love mffff. Im happy to contribute to mmmf and cross it off your list 😉