• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Is Sex better over the age of 40

X

Xavier Jung

It all comes down to your awareness. In the moment age doesn't really matter as you are in deep in the experience. So anything will that mindset brings it's own rewards.

Happy2

Legend Member
You appreciate all the small details, like nice warm room and bed, chat and cuddle, no need to be in a hurry, the build up of passion and ecstasy.
Finally having a few rums between rounds is always good.
You can't walk down a few steps at a bar without falling over after a couple of beers when you caught up with Homer and I But you can have a couple of rhums between rounds with a frisky Sheila Me thinks you are deluding your self Aitch Pee

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
You can't walk down a few steps at a bar without falling over after a couple of beers when you caught up with Homer and I But you can have a couple of rhums between rounds with a frisky Sheila Me thinks you are deluding your self Aitch Pee

Hello H2, first off.........rhum is spelt R-U-M.
Secondly, if you where a good farmer you would take your meds like your doctor told you, this will help you with your psychotic disorder, "schizophrenia' do not worry I will not tell anyone of your condition.

Happy2

Legend Member
My dear friends Aitch Pee
Rum is just the common name ie how peasants use the tetm Like beer to cover everything from filth like fosters to a 12% Belgian beer years in the making

Rhum isn’t simply another way to spell rum. That additional “h” means something.

Rum (sans an “h”) is the overarching term for all styles of rum, including dark and full-bodied Guyanese demerara rums like El Dorado, Jamaican rums like Appleton Estate, deep and rich Guatemalan rums like Zacapa, crisp Cuban rums like Havana Club, and Venezuelan rums like Diplomatico.

Rhum, is only produced in Martinique As a REAL Caribbean pirate would know
I am sure Yarhharfiddlydee knew this

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I really would like to have sex when I'm not the only person in the bedroom 🤭

You aint you have those beauties on the screen... or maybe the 100 or so if you are into web cam gurls... :)

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
I find men over 40 definitely have lovemaking down to a fine art. Slow and steady climb to a fantastic orgasm.
None of this “did you come” after I gave THEM a blowjob lol
"BuT i ThOuGhT i MaDe YoU cUm CuZ yOu MoAnEd"

🙄 Guilty when I was 17 because I was a fucking moron but do guys seriously ask this? ... Stupid question. Of course most do. 🤦🏼‍♂️ x infinity

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
So you just got older then ;)
Yah, basically. Idk, all I can do is try my best and hope I can get ya there. I'm 33 now, so definitely not (as much of) a moron anymore!

Fuck sake, I seriously just had to count back and figure out my age. Literally just realised I've been saying I'm 32 for the last month or so since my bday. 😭

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Yah, basically. Idk, all I can do is try my best and hope I can get ya there. I'm 33 now, so definitely not (as much of) a moron anymore!

f**k sake, I seriously just had to count back and figure out my age. Literally just realised I've been saying I'm 32 for the last month or so since my bday. 😭

So that old persons thing is hitting the big brain is it? LOL I keep telling people I am 21 but spent my youth in a blast furnace so old age kicked in earlier than most...

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
So that old persons thing is hitting the big brain is it? LOL I keep telling people I am 21 but spent my youth in a blast furnace so old age kicked in earlier than most...
Well, I technically never stopped being 21... I just started adding letters. For instance, I am now 21L, next year is 21M. 😎🤙 Yarrrrr