Is sex addictive?

M

Mary Anne PA

Is sex addictive? does it with some people become an addiction.?I know some people that go out every night and lay different people the whole time. I also know of people that spend thousands of dollars on women, in clubs and brothels bankrupting some of them. How prevalent is it in Perth society. Is it a sickness eg a manic phase bi polar orientated. Or perhaps a weak mind a bored mind or even an unhappy mind.Or perhaps a purely physical state. Does this effect women as well as men. Perhaps i have come from a sheltered background but i am interested to hear comments from both sexes on this .

Last edited by a moderator:

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
For me personally, only in the week or two prior to "the flu" do I feel like I need sex and lots of it. It's strange really. I get so rambunctious that I will do almost anyone just to get off. But for every other week, I don't give a toss.

*shrugs* I'm just....I don't know really.

S

SkinnyHippo

does a bear shit in the woods?

When you cant have it you crave it. No matter where i am or what im doing there is something in my brain that is whispering "sex, sex, women, breasts, sex"
I believe it isnt the sex that is addictive but the 'side effects'
The release of tension, the relaxing sensation after is what we are addicted too. In todays crazy mad stressful society we need to release tension and relax, find a better way to do that than shag!
Im on the fast track to a nut house because its been a while between drinks and having a yank just isnt the same!!

kris