• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Is it possible??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
A friend of mine just found out her partner was cheating on her... His excuse was that he went to a party and was forced into it...

I`m calling him a liar... Can any man really be forced to have sex with a female??

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Possibly but it would have to be under some serious force :p
Like being tied up against his will and then having her way with him, that kind of sounds like rape
so unless something happened along this lines
then
no, not forced, allured maybe but at the end of the day, he can choose to say no, put his cock back in his pants
and to walk away

asianguy77

Diamond Member
On the one extreme, there has been instances where women have raped men. Then you have peer pressure, to look good in front of his mates, but this is more the case of force by being weak to say no. But more than likely, he was bit drunk, slept with another woman and thought he could get away with it

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Ohhhh men....
after a few drinks, your mates around you ...
girls looking more beautiful as the night goes on
& the drinks wear you down .....
its no wonder you start thinking with your bottom brain!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ohhhh men....
after a few drinks, your mates around you ...
girls looking more beautiful as the night goes on
& the drinks wear you down .....
its no wonder you start thinking with your bottom brain!!!
:laughing4 so true DD........I love the "forced into it" bit, yeah right. There might be the very odd occasion that you could maybe call it that but 99.99999% it sounds like a rather lame excuse to get out of the hole he dug for himself. Oh dear!!!!!!! Why not take responsibility and admit to it. Shit happens. Nobody is perfect....;)

R.xxxxxxxx

P

Perth boy

Billy I went to a place in Sydney once called Salon kitty. I had no choice but to do what misstriss Sonia asked of me. Lol.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yes you can be forced, go watch Disclosure. Michael Douglas can confirm that.