• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Is it a Woman's fault she is born Stunning.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Was talking to a few ladies I know over here in Europe, and the topic got to Stunningly beautiful women, and how people think life is easier if you are beautiful and female.. and also how men view beautiful women.. :

Is it a woman's fault she is beautiful ? and is it her fault she dresses in a way that highlights that beauty...

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Definitely not her fault, but being exceedingly good looking does bring some problems, it's all how you manage them.

Likewise is it a man's fault if he is not rich, tall and handsome. And we all know that the disadvantages a man without these attributes can face.

T

Tania Admin

Attractive female's do have issues to face. Jealous women are awful to them and by awful I mean downright nasty. A lot of men just treat them like objects and not a person. Having genuine friendships with men can be difficult. A lot of the time because they are beautiful people assume they are not intelligent. A lot of time their partners are insecure (because men treat her like an object) and this creates issues in the relationship. It honestly isn't a life of glitz and glamour.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Attractive female's do have issues to face. Jealous women are awful to them and by awful I mean downright nasty. A lot of men just treat them like objects and not a person. Having genuine friendships with men can be difficult. A lot of the time because they are beautiful people assume they are not intelligent. A lot of time their partners are insecure (because men treat her like an object) and this creates issues in the relationship. It honestly isn't a life of glitz and glamour.

I have the same problem .