• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Jason Todd

Silver Member
I know my wife talks to guys and girls online when I sleep or when she's bored & I'm busy.
I've never read the conversations, that doesn't bother me at all, it's just a level of trust that we have.
It also doesn't bother me when she takes it further (which she has before) because she doesn't mind if I visit massage parlours, brothels or find a random hookup online.
We have a very open relationship. It's nice to not have jealousy ruin a relationship.

T

Tania Admin

I would be fuming. I have an extremely jelous streak that Naughty Thoughts is aware of. If we play, we play together :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason Todd

Silver Member
I would be fuming. I have an extremely jelous streak which Naughty Thoughts is well aware of. If we play, we play together :)
that's fair, we know a few couples who are the same, no playing unless together. i'm well aware that we are a different couple but i totally understand the jealousy, I used to be a very jealous person when I was younger. I mellowed a lot in recent years, maybe too much haha

Last edited by a moderator: