• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is condoms safe enough to avoid any sort of infections ??? What is the exact definition of safe play ??

Wacky

Gold Member
As title says is condoms enough to avoid hiv ??

What about kissing ??

What is the exact definition of safe sex ??

Suggestions please..!!!!!!!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
not having sex is the only 100% guarantee from catching an STI and even then.................

AND not having kids either... which is why cats are so much better... !! only thing you can get off a cat is one massive fur ball of love....

People worry so much about catching a STD and having to tell people OH look at me I got a STD, BUT getting knocked up by accident is well high 5 material , way to go there... :) congrads...

T

Tania Admin

Condoms make it safer but nothing, other than total abstinence, is 100% guaranteed.

You can get herpes (cold sores)and many other ailments from kissing. If someone has sores in their mouth, on their lips, rotting teeth or poor dental hygiene, there is potential for things to be spread via the mouth.

Even what appears to be clean, whether it be a penis, vagina or mouth has potential to pass on bacteria etc

If someone knowingly has something and they pass it on to someone else,,they totally suck.

Always practice good hygiene and if sexually active with multiple people (even if using condoms) always get regular std checks (including oral swabs).

dan60

Diamond Member
Won't stop Covid infection other than possibly if semen transfer is a transmission pathway....which has been suggested https://www.healthline.com/health-news/coronavirus-found-in-semen-is-it-sexually-transmitted
i did read and followed some of the sources.
they seem to be legit.
the report has been turned into click bait as usual and the doctors who run the tests admit this in the real report..............

"however, the results from 50 people were that only 6 had potential covid in sperm and these were people in acute infection or recovering.
This study is limited by the small sample size and the short subsequent follow-up. Therefore, further studies are required with respect to the detailed information about virus shedding, survival time, and concentration in semen.

If it could be proved that SARS-CoV-2 can be transmitted sexually in future studies, sexual transmission might be a critical part of the prevention of transmission"
co-author - Weiguo Zhao, MD, Department of Respiratory Medicine, The Eighth Medical Center of Chinese Peopleā€™s Liberation Army General Hospital.

brenda, from accounts, agrees with the clickbait contributor called Dr. Matthew G. Heinz.
Dr. Matthew G. Heinz from tuscan, who for one or two weekends per month, continued his work as a hospitalist in Tucson, Arizona. Heinz left the position in March 2015.
Dr. Matthew G. Heinz is a politician really, since 2006.
i love following these links to the source, trouble is faecesbook has probably made it true :D

RobbyDanger

Gold Member
I know there is always a change of passing on an STI with any physical contact but I'm interested to hear how many punters here have actually caught something from a WL?

I hear that WL's are sometimes safter than regular people because they are looking after themselves, however I sometimes find this hard to believe with so many clients they see....

S

SilverSurfer44

I think the condom contains in it a spermicide chemical killing sperm to reduce pregnancy chance. Not enough chemical there for 100 per cent safety to stop pregnancy I would assume.

S

SmilyECoyote

Condoms make it safer but nothing, other than total abstinence, is 100% guaranteed.

You can get herpes (cold sores)and many other ailments from kissing. If someone has sores in their mouth, on their lips, rotting teeth or poor dental hygiene, there is potential for things to be spread via the mouth.

Even what appears to be clean, whether it be a penis, vagina or mouth has potential to pass on bacteria etc

If someone knowingly has something and they pass it on to someone else,,they totally suck.

Always practice good hygiene and if sexually active with multiple people (even if using condoms) always get regular std checks (including oral swabs).
well said Tania

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
Condoms are as safe as any contraceptive available. There is a very rare chance of failing in every contraception method. In case of condoms, it can fail, if gets torn off (even minute hole) during the act. I always make sure that condom I am using, is not expired and of a good brand. You can see some videos on internet as how to wear the same (Although its very basic).

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Just Bag Up Dude.
School Education Tells Us This,
If you are going to go without the bag, Both get the test done first so there is no blame either way!!!
:excited:It is the only way to stay as safe as possible :excited:

"If It's Not On"
It's Not On
That Simple

šŸø The FrenchmanšŸø

Anything once

Silver Member
STDā€™s (including HIV) are 24/7 and, if its a virus, permanent. Condom usage and condoms being correctly applied is almost never 24/7 in the ā€˜real worldā€™ and provides a false sense of protection. Amongst those under the influence of any form of substances or those trying to use condoms in haste (e.g. in the dark or after foreplay) or from a packet that has been incorrectly stored (e.g wallets, glove boxes and back pockets), the safeness of condoms severely diminishes to the point of being dangerous. You only have to look at how people used their masks during the pandemic to see how futile some of their efforts were. It was not the masks that were the problem, it was how incorrectly and inconsistently they were being used.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
STDā€™s (including HIV) are 24/7 and, if its a virus, permanent. Condom usage and condoms being correctly applied is almost never 24/7 in the ā€˜real worldā€™ and provides a false sense of protection. Amongst those under the influence of any form of substances or those trying to use condoms in haste (e.g. in the dark or after foreplay) or from a packet that has been incorrectly stored (e.g wallets, glove boxes and back pockets), the safeness of condoms severely diminishes to the point of being dangerous. You only have to look at how people used their masks during the pandemic to see how futile some of their efforts were. It was not the masks that were the problem, it was how incorrectly and inconsistently they were being used.
I hate masks and that's putting it mildly. Never had Covid.

Polly Lee

Polly šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–
Legend Member
Your best defense against sexually transmitted infections spread by fluids is a male condom composed of latex, polyisoprene, or polyurethane:excited::excited:.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
True story. Last year one of my favourite girls had covit.
I phoned her to see if I could see her.
She tells me that she has covit. 'oh I say '
If I wear a mask can I come to see her . I am in quarentine she tells me. I say err and I have money for you and I am horny.
She says okay wear a mask and you can fuck me. Sure I say . So I spend my money and get some love. I am unvaccinated I kiss her through the mask several times no transmission.
So am I lucky. Or just fortunate.
Sometimes we are lucky. Sometimes we are not. We all take a risks. Cover up or not only you can decide. Some risks are fatal others are just a trip to the doctor and the embarassment.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
When I was in service we were taught about ā€œUniversal Precautionsā€, that is to presume any person or yourself may have a communicable condition. It is not to say they or you have, but might have, so you are protecting them or yourself.

None of us have microscopic vision so must presume a communicable condition could be in play. Utilise every precaution to prevent cross-infection. Adult industry workers have regular checkups so no harm if active punters reciprocate by keeping themselves in check too.

We all want to enjoy long, productive lives so play safe.

Willow West

Gold Member
STDā€™s (including HIV) are 24/7 and, if its a virus, permanent. Condom usage and condoms being correctly applied is almost never 24/7 in the ā€˜real worldā€™ and provides a false sense of protection. Amongst those under the influence of any form of substances or those trying to use condoms in haste (e.g. in the dark or after foreplay) or from a packet that has been incorrectly stored (e.g wallets, glove boxes and back pockets), the safeness of condoms severely diminishes to the point of being dangerous. You only have to look at how people used their masks during the pandemic to see how futile some of their efforts were. It was not the masks that were the problem, it was how incorrectly and inconsistently they were
Masks are a really good analogy! Condoms are about 98% effective, but ONLY if you use them properly. (The correct size, in-date, stored, opened & put on properly, and with lube if needed). The amount of guys I've seen go to use their teeth to open a condom packet šŸ˜±

Anything once

Silver Member
I dare anyone brave enough to use a condom for protection if they knew their partner had an STD. Easier said than done. Luck has much to do with it.