• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Is black sexier than red? Which color do you think is the sexiest?

Polly Lee

Polly 💖💖💖
Legend Member
We feel hotter and more attractive when we wear red, but the ultimate confidence booster is black.

1690353233553.png

Sexy Woman in a Leather Dress by TheCollector820 on DeviantArt

CDSC

Gold Member
The colour we wear suits us or nor depending on the tone of our skin . Also the confidence of the wearer. Nothing is sexier than a girl that actually feels sexy and knows her beauty.

TimK

Time's a bugger!
Silver Member
Wow- such a relative question!
In this, I mean that everything changes all of the damn time!- how can you pick it until remembering the details later?

TimK

Time's a bugger!
Silver Member

TimK

Time's a bugger!
Silver Member
Oof! (I accidentally said out a loud, to the first ensemble!).
I really hope no embellishment, because I have known some gorgeous looking girls with a great bunch of girlfriends whom spend hours fitting each other out and therefore know everything about each other to the inch..
And why not?- do guys still at least have predrinks & a fitting or five?
✌️❤️
But to answer the question- the girl in a very unassuming, long "granny" dress (to your mates"), is always the winner- because if I am dancing, I am focused on that, not the dress, but everything else is just going to be a favourite story to detail amongst friends..