Intimidated

golfball

Silver Member
Why is it, that when going into brothels run by Asian male managers, with Asian ladies being the workers, the manager dosen't leave your side for the intro and you only get a quick look at the girls
When this is finished, he asks which one, if they are not to your liking and you would like to leave, they get upset and try a few tricks to want you to stay
I don't know how the girls are treated, but the way I was treated, I won't be going back

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I believe you should try somewhere else.
I have not found this problem. Yes at times they maybe hard to understand what they are saying but hey we all know why I am there and what they are offering.
:walk:

C

Curious1

Its a business....they are there to make money.
Same as going to a car yard to buy a car.....the salesman will do what he feels he need to do to make a sale. You can sometimes turn it around to your advantage depending on how desperate they are to make the sale. :)

As for the manager not leaving you alone....security reasons?

W

Wicked

You're right quite a few Asian brothels are run like that. Or if the girls are sent out on their own they will often say they are the only ones available and try to drag you to the room! I would rather the manager stay and watch in that case, but it doesn't let you ask many questions at the same time!

Maybe only go to brothels where they have a mix of girls instead if it bothers you.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Why is it, that when going into brothels run by Asian male managers, with Asian ladies being the workers, the manager doesn't leave your side for the intro and you only get a quick look at the girls
When this is finished, he asks which one, if they are not to your liking and you would like to leave, they get upset and try a few tricks to want you to stay
I don't know how the girls are treated, but the way I was treated, I won't be going back

It should not happen, i thought it was illegal for a guy to manage a brothel in W.A.
Can someone in the know comment on this please.
As i would like to know if it is the case. Thank you.