International comparison - Canada

MikeB

Legend Member
Just been doing some international fact finding & benchmarking in BC........ Our local ladies could take a leaf, maple or other, out of their Canadian counterpart’s book....

Classy upmarket secured apartment, easy booking and access. Booked for 1hr fs. Starts with a very tactile, pleasurably erotic, shower for 2 in large well appointed en-suite (before the clock commences:excited:) followed by a full no clock watching hour of hot (very) action with few restrictions but usual healthy practises, then after the hour + action, another exceptionally erotic tactile shower for 2:hotphoto::excited: . She asked if all Aussies were supermen as I left (she came at least 5 times and squirted twice that I counted lol so I’m guessing she enjoyed herself - is hard to fake if she squirts!)

In all the 1 hr booking took closer to 2 to run its course! Great vfm and1st class skills applied throughout that time for similar notes (+/- exchange rate impacts:confused:) Definitely a huge smile returning to the hotel and primed for there rest of the time here......

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
Just been doing some international fact finding & benchmarking in BC........ Our local ladies could take a leaf, maple or other, out of their Canadian counterpart’s book....

Classy upmarket secured apartment, easy booking and access. Booked for 1hr fs. Starts with a very tactile, pleasurably erotic, shower for 2 in large well appointed en-suite (before the clock commences:excited:) followed by a full no clock watching hour of hot (very) action with few restrictions but usual healthy practises, then after the hour + action, another exceptionally erotic tactile shower for 2:hotphoto::excited: . She asked if all Aussies were supermen as I left (she came at least 5 times and squirted twice that I counted lol so I’m guessing she enjoyed herself - is hard to fake if she squirts!)

In all the 1 hr booking took closer to 2 to run its course! Great vfm and1st class skills applied throughout that time for similar notes (+/- exchange rate impacts:confused:) Definitely a huge smile returning to the hotel and primed for there rest of the time here......
Good review