• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

International comparison - Canada

MikeB

Legend Member
Just been doing some international fact finding & benchmarking in BC........ Our local ladies could take a leaf, maple or other, out of their Canadian counterpart’s book....

Classy upmarket secured apartment, easy booking and access. Booked for 1hr fs. Starts with a very tactile, pleasurably erotic, shower for 2 in large well appointed en-suite (before the clock commences:excited:) followed by a full no clock watching hour of hot (very) action with few restrictions but usual healthy practises, then after the hour + action, another exceptionally erotic tactile shower for 2:hotphoto::excited: . She asked if all Aussies were supermen as I left (she came at least 5 times and squirted twice that I counted lol so I’m guessing she enjoyed herself - is hard to fake if she squirts!)

In all the 1 hr booking took closer to 2 to run its course! Great vfm and1st class skills applied throughout that time for similar notes (+/- exchange rate impacts:confused:) Definitely a huge smile returning to the hotel and primed for there rest of the time here......

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
Just been doing some international fact finding & benchmarking in BC........ Our local ladies could take a leaf, maple or other, out of their Canadian counterpart’s book....

Classy upmarket secured apartment, easy booking and access. Booked for 1hr fs. Starts with a very tactile, pleasurably erotic, shower for 2 in large well appointed en-suite (before the clock commences:excited:) followed by a full no clock watching hour of hot (very) action with few restrictions but usual healthy practises, then after the hour + action, another exceptionally erotic tactile shower for 2:hotphoto::excited: . She asked if all Aussies were supermen as I left (she came at least 5 times and squirted twice that I counted lol so I’m guessing she enjoyed herself - is hard to fake if she squirts!)

In all the 1 hr booking took closer to 2 to run its course! Great vfm and1st class skills applied throughout that time for similar notes (+/- exchange rate impacts:confused:) Definitely a huge smile returning to the hotel and primed for there rest of the time here......
Good review