Initiating sex

Toofierce

Gold Member
With your current partner or a W/L how do you initiate a session. And who usually initiates.

Current partner is very up front, she grabs my cock/nuts and starts rubbing or goes straight in for oral.
On the otherhand ill tend to spoon most her most nights (with a tit grab), so she doesnt notice any subtle hinting. Most useful hint with her is to run nails and kisses down her neck and back

jebradio

Gold Member
Gee I wish... get nothing from the missus.. in her eyes it's my job... but in her brain it reject at all cost.. soooo I get nothing ... she gets nothing... but complains about it... as its all my fault for being horny when she wants it on her terms but won't do anything

Allies

Bronze Member
We both initiate about equally. This does not happen on his part when I came home after work and said that I was tired - I appreciate him very much for this. For example, I like to wake him up in the morning in such a way that he can press me against the wall during the day - in general, everything is within the limits of adequacy

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
Gee I wish... get nothing from the missus.. in her eyes it's my job... but in her brain it reject at all cost.. soooo I get nothing ... she gets nothing... but complains about it... as its all my fault for being horny when she wants it on her terms but won't do anything
And it's only yesterday that a woman told me that women are as horny as men. BS! Clearly she doesn't understand men, nor wants to. The delusion is phenomenal.