Indian rupee

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’ve never traveled outside of Australia and currencies would be a concern for me that I wasn’t being taken advantage of in some countries.

If you have the time search Pyramid Hustlers in Egypt on YouTube, unreal what they do around tourist attractions.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I’ve never traveled outside of Australia and currencies would be a concern for me that I wasn’t being taken advantage of in some countries.

If you have the time search Pyramid Hustlers in Egypt on YouTube, unreal what they do around tourist attractions.
Love this lad's accent

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Just general imfomation. I have watched a few documentaries. The most eye-opening one was Born into Brothels, Calcutta Red Light Kids
Indian currency value is really very lower as compared to the AUD & courtesans can work here as its legalized .
Just general imfomation. I have watched a few documentaries. The most eye-opening one was Born into Brothels, Calcutta Red Light Kids
Yep those documentaries are really interesting and requires a professional mind to understand the real scenario , yep there are redlight areas in Kolkata too .

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Very true, some accents I can listen to all day.đź‘Ś
To be honest I personally like Australian & American accent much more than others , I don't know why but when I hammer into it what I get is , the grass is greener on the other side . Being an Indian it has always been like leaned towards the Western Culture , cause a lot of Indians out here are only passionate for countries like Australia , USA and Canada .

Miss Monique

Legend Member
So what is the price range in Kolkata?
I fully respect as a Westerner we have very little understanding of the poverty and social system

Miss Monique

Legend Member
To be honest I personally like Australian & American accent much more than others , I don't know why but when I hammer into it what I get is , the grass is greener on the other side . Being an Indian it has always been like leaned towards the Western Culture , cause a lot of Indians out here are only passionate for countries like Australia , USA and Canada .
I am not a fan of the American accent and it varies depending on what part they are from. I have many US friends. UK accents I am familiar with and only Londoners I cringe at. Indian people are softly spoken. When I lived in the UK there were a lot of Indians

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
So what is the price range in Kolkata?
I fully respect as a Westerner we have very little understanding of the poverty and social system
Means its not like maximum are poor in here , many are rich too but the only difference is this that due to lack in foreign exchange our currency value is lower as compared to Aussies and all the westerners tbh India is a developing country and Western countries are going better each and every day. Sometimes my mindset shatters , all the way through when I get into discussion with my seniors they say just because we are lower in currencies we are benefitted , their perspective is our skills are being harnessed our Outsourcing is increasing . We are doing good as in GDP gross domestic product , since these days our govt is making an increase in the taxes . Sometimes I am still confused why India is still lagging behind cause being a young mind like me I don't really care about GDP cause its not directly affecting my wallet cash but I still can't ignore the increase in subsidies that we all Indians are being benefited with. But finally what I conclude is I can not ruin the master plan of my Govt by my self beneficial ideas our Govt is trying and getting things better and thus fingers crossed to get in the real flow which every Indian goes through that is adjustment .

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I have read that the rates of prostitution can go as low as Rs 300 in Kolkata. That is less than $5 USD That deeply saddens me.
Yes, I understand that it's a less developed country. The Australian dollar is poor against the USD. Which is a shame as shopping from the US much better than here

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
I am not a fan of the American accent and it varies depending on what part they are from. I have many US friends. UK accents I am familiar with and only Londoners I cringe at. Indian people are softly spoken. When I lived in the UK there were a lot of Indians
I am a fan of the western accent somewhat have it a lil in me because I use to see a lot of movies but I cannot use it in here cause people start looking at me skeptically & I don't like putting people in doubts XD

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Within Australia there are differing accents but not as pronounced as in the USA. As a Western Australian I can definitely detect a Queenslander or Northern Territorian. Not just accents but mannerisms, phrases, words etc.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
I have read that the rates of prostitution can go as low as Rs 300 in Kolkata. That is less than $5 USD That deeply saddens me.
Yes, I understand that it's a less developed country. The Australian dollar is poor against the USD. Which is a shame as shopping from the US much better than here
Yes its lower when compared on a world basis but not that low for a average Indian . I can never disregard AUD because of it I am doing good XD and I am alive.
I dont really care about USA cause they have their own principles of trading , but when I see a AUD & USD what I am happy about is that AUD looks much much better when compared to the alternative.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Within Australia there are differing accents but not as pronounced as in the USA. As a Western Australian I can definitely detect a Queenslander or Northern Territorian. Not just accents but mannerisms, phrases, words etc.
Yes it happens when you your instincts adapt the location & nation , in common words when you know well about your country .

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Are the mannerisms more laid back? Victorians call things different to us in SA

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
I get mistaken for being English. I am articulate and well spoken
Yes true not all Aussies are articulate , I am more like a certified overthinker who has placed himself as a everyday learner :D does not matter if life is perfect or not from your perspective , its life it should be perfect from its own perspective.

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Are the mannerisms more laid back? Victorians call things different to us in SA
It could be argued that Queenslanders are the most laid back but then Western Australian’s abbreviation of WA is said to mean: Wait Awhile.

But then regions within states are also diverse, The Kimberley region in Western Australia is said to work on Kimberley Time meaning that if it doesn’t get done today there’s always tomorrow.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
It could be argued that Queenslanders are the most laid back but then Western Australian’s abbreviation of WA is said to mean: Wait Awhile.

But then regions within states are also diverse, The Kimberley region in Western Australia is said to work on Kimberley Time meaning that if it doesn’t get done today there’s always tomorrow.
These things are included to my rule list thank you for letting me know how familiarly it matches with Aus.