India Trip

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Hey all! I am currently in India with the boss lady @Mrs Langtrees & @Aaron! I arrived in Kolkata Wednesday night and today is my first day in the office with the team over here. It is amazing being here and I am so thankful for the opportunity. Here's a pic of the view from the office over here in Kolkata:

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor
Enjoy while you’re there 😁

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hey all! I am currently in India with the boss lady @Mrs Langtrees & @Aaron! I arrived in Kolkata Wednesday night and today is my first day in the office with the team over here. It is amazing being here and I am so thankful for the opportunity. Here's a pic of the view from the office over here in Kolkata:

Even the sex industry in Australia is now in India... time to sell Australia off... but have a good time there... :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Have a great time, hun, hope you get some time off for sightseeing as well -Rl🤓

I am more curious of why Two Madams and man named Aaron are in India.... What can they do offshore in this game.. YOU can't outsource sex out, or maybe @Mrs Langtrees wearing her slappers has came up with a cunning plan to do so. but this is rather curious to say the least...

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Tried some delicious street food this evening - Fuchka
Image may contain: food

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member