• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Inclination

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scarface

It seems that i have been around the world many times. I have been fortunate to have met many people and done many things.People are very intresting but what i have found no matter where you go what culture you expierence what ever colour of the rainbow you may be we are all very very similiar.

Arrogance can be an excuse for shyness. Shyness can be an excuse to socially be restricted.We all suffer it in one form or another.But what i cannot stand is the inabillity for some people to relate and interact no matter what part of the social spectrum they are in. They appear to be in the doldrums blinkers on, narrow minded misconcerted that in fact everyone has a hidden agender . Or even worse that they just do not care for anyone or perhaps a tiny circle from which they feel safe.

I from time to time make a concerted effort to try and step out my tiny circle, out of the zone of comfort and try and relate, no matter how busy i am with work family and freinds. It can be so refreshing rejuvinating sometimes sad .
It is the the catch phrase "INCLINATION" do we have the inclination or are we so tied up in our own little self serving worlds that we have become blinded buy a light that has in fact come from within.
We have to slow down and smell the roses.

L

lickmyman

Well said Scarface, you have a very liberated attitude dude,:headbang:

N

naughtybuttnice

Well Said...

Yeppers...Very True Scarface, I like your thinking...

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sexiness

People are selfish....and it is instinctive to compete, to go one better than your neighbour....but the remarkable thing about the homan race is we have the capacity to love, forgive and accept each other but it does mean we have to take time to actually listen to each other. I believe you can learn far more in life if you do stop and talk to people or look around at the gardens/parks you pass on your journey to work, etc...

S

scarface

Thanks

Thanks guy's for your in put sometimes i think i must be a slow learner he he. Upwards and forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.