• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

In or Out

S

smc2009

Now the weather is cooling down, do you take your sex indoors or are you keeping the fun outside?

K

kelth73

I love sex outdoors especially during the day and in the rain. The cool water running down your back when your getting all hot and heavy and having a really great work at it.
I have camped all my life and met my husband whilest camping. So I think it must have something to do with the memory of that first time. Dangerous and exciting..

S

smc2009

Even though it is cooling down it doesn't stop me from the outdoors. The excitement of being caught.....plus, the sex is so hot, you won't feel the cold ;-)

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
any where any time............. the best is doing it outside when you know next door are in their yard............

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I actually made love in the snow and somehow received no frost bite.
Yes I agree making love in the rain a must!
:walk:

U

utouchyatoes

A nice camp fire, a lovely lady companion, why would you ever take it indoors? Besides, you'd spoil the fun for any lucky voyeurs that happened to be around :love10:
Just watch out for:police: as I can tell you it gets embarrasing in the courtroom :eek:

E

ecups

Last edited by a moderator:

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
ecups............... is that you next door.............:icon_boun

E

ecups

U

utouchyatoes

Hi cups, you sound like a fun kind of girl, tease me sometime :)

E

ecups

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
I wish.............. a couple of good lookers nexr door with the right stuff in the right places...................... must be you then.
Say hello sometime.....
:angel12:

B

bazz68

Outdoors is always a favourite. There is something to be said for getting it on in the spa under the patio on a cold night.

J

jmoore65

Did it in a park recently - middle of a hot afternoon in Studley Park in Melbourne, behind a tree - we both masturbated - I came first then it was her turn. Very quick - big cums - lovely!

C

CShane

I love it outside too.. The best! Now if it gets too hot outside, I got to go inside under a air conditioner.... It has to be nice and cool.....

U

utouchyatoes

Damn it mate, you shoulda let me know! I would have joined you guys for sure, from a discreet distance of course, unless invited to come closer....... :)

Did it in a park recently - middle of a hot afternoon in Studley Park in Melbourne, behind a tree - we both masturbated - I came first then it was her turn. Very quick - big cums - lovely!

adam74

Silver Member
Love it outside, but not sure if I'd do it in the rain though...

The other half gets cold easily, so it's under the doona for the next few months ;)

A

areuready

i like both...but love outdoor esp in the rain...or on the beach....

L

LouiseT

i like both...but love outdoor esp in the rain...or on the beach....

Both. Outdoors is fun for a change. But on the beach...? Does the sand not make it a bit uncomfortable? I dunno... ive never done it!

forest

Gold Member
I'm looking forward now the weather is starting to warm up again. Enjoyed the doona and fire; time for a change.