• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

If you could, would you?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
If your were to be given the chance to see into your own future knowing that whatever happened still would and you couldn`t change it in anyway would you??

What if you only knew bits and pieces such as somebody close to you getting married or sadly even passing away? This time you can not know who it is but you can try to change it, maybe by spending more time with your loved ones..

A

Alecia the Foxx

No, I wouldn't because it is impossible. We create our own destinies, and no-one knows what the future holds, and even if they did, showing you would be changing it so, WTF???

Fudd

Foundation Member
...I agree with "the Foxx". Not knowing what the future holds is part of what life is all about as is the ability to shape it by our words, deeds & actions. As William Henley penned in his poem Invictus - "...I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul..."

Fudd :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Haven't you watched Back to the Future 1,2&3? You will corrupt the space time continuum if you interfere. The future will alter course if one stone is misplaced. LoL...

But seriously, if I get to see my future, I would definitely change it if it is not good. Even if theres fine print saying that I can't. I can't read fine prints. lol

In saying that, anyone ever had de javu's? I had some but haven't had them for a long time. Something you see in your dream and turns out you see them in real life.