• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ideal Penis Size

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe don't imply something is wrong with a total stranger? Especially when I was sharing a preference, and never said sex caused me pain.
Please don't be offended by phoebes posts Ariel
It's just his slightly off centre humour

Ariel Dilyn

Silver Member
Please don't be offended by phoebes posts Ariel
It's just his slightly off centre humour

I have a very large spectrum of humour, and a dark one at that. I don't feel like bringing someone's health and fertility into discussion on a forum is very appropriate, especially if you don't know the person in the slightest. I have thick skin, I'm not actually particularly offended. It's just not something I want to let slide and have to Phoebe believe it's something i'm comfortable with being brought up on a public forum, and so that he knows that those comments are not something I'd appreciate more of in the future.

Happy2

Legend Member
I have a very large spectrum of humour, and a dark one at that. I don't feel like bringing someone's health and fertility into discussion on a forum is very appropriate, especially if you don't know the person in the slightest. I have thick skin, I'm not actually particularly offended. It's just not something I want to let slide and have to Phoebe believe it's something i'm comfortable with being brought up on a public forum, and so that he knows that those comments are not something I'd appreciate more of in the future.
Fair enough Ariel
We all have our boundaries

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

You mentioned about vaginal functions, I posted two images :

1. being a penis inside a vagina --- One function of vagina
2. Baby being birthed via a vagina - another function of Vagina

I was illustrating medical functions of a woman's vagina that's all.... So please accept my apologies.

AndyRew00

Hercules
Diamond Member
5.2 inches :
Meanwhile, the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.6 inches (9.16 cm) and 5.2 inches (13.24 cm) when flaccid but stretched. And in terms of girth, the average erect circumference was 4.6 inches (11.66 cm) and 3.7 inches (9.31 cm) when flaccid