• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
S

SilverSurfer44

Aluicus I'm lost for words, speechless...

Maybe some day there'll be happy hour. Strippers or swingers (see some action while you chat) might be more the go for you Aluicus, get to chat to women in G-strings and boobs showing....

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Annoyance

Aluicus I'm lost for words, speechless...

Maybe some day there'll be happy hour. Strippers or swingers (see some action while you chat) might be more the go for you Aluicus, get to chat to women in G-strings and boobs showing....

Well it was you who suggested going to a nightclub instead of a gentleman's club. It's better to have everyone on the same wave length, then to have negative thinking party crashers that sour the night with a black eye or two.

Btw those things you mentioned do exists SilverSurfer, you must have lived a sheltered life...now im speechless you should go out and experience more. P2P is fun but when you involve more ppl it becomes a party on another level.

S

SilverSurfer44

I gotta wait for vaccine, ive bad kidneys, insulin diabetes and slight asthma. I get to watch tv with friend once a week, Im glad its getting wintery taking a lounge good kisses than outdoor. My days are numbered atm

A

Annoyance

With what's happening outside and your post... I say you're one of the smart ones compare to the fools outside that think idiocy is the all day cure to any illness. As we all are atm with this virus too, each and every person reacts differently to it. Lets just hope that vaccine comes soon before Aus gets fully engulfed.

rufbear

Diamond Member
Is Langtrees Canberra closing at Midday on Monday? As it includes a bar with a liquor licence, it would seem to be affected by the government direction that all on-licence premises including restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs across Australia must close from Monday. And all other restaurants, cafes and sit down food joints also have to close with only takeaway available.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Is Langtrees Canberra closing at Midday on Monday? As it includes a bar with a liquor licence, it would seem to be affected by the government direction that all on-licence premises including restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs across Australia must close from Monday. And all other restaurants, cafes and sit down food joints also have to close with only takeaway available.

If Fyshwick closes where are pollies going to go for sex... come on ... this will be amazing if this happens esp in Canberra

S

SilverSurfer44

In the history of mankind, one of the world's oldest professions is shut for a reason.

Moments like this is like the bugle for Anzac's on Gallipoli, the killing has begun, its 'outbreak'

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Man is not kind... It should be womankind..

Its funny you mention Gallipoli they dug in a fought even know they knew they were screwed... ALL thanks to a British F-up and Australia is still part of the commonwealth ..

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Tap water is free in licenced premises in Australia, so I could wander in get a jug of water and ice and have a cold drink in the airconditioning?
up in Darwin 2 weeks ago got a beer $8.00 and a glass of water which cost me $3.00.....in a pub on Mitchell Street.....a bit rough i think