• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
A

Annoyance

It'll be nice if we could just head over for drinks and a bit for pool with the ladies for a chat or 2, but sadly you can't and have to choose someone almost asap.

I miss the old days when you could do that then if you felt the need you could then disappear with the girl you've clicked with. Or head home after chill'n and chatting with some awesome women. But alas it's not to be.

That would have been a true gentleman's club.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
It'll be nice if we could just head over for drinks and a bit for pool with the ladies for a chat or 2, but sadly you can't and have to choose someone almost asap.

I miss the old days when you could do that then if you felt the need you could then disappear with the girl you've clicked with. Or head home after chill'n and chatting with some awesome women. But alas it's not to be.

This is why the European club model is the best... Walk in pay some euros and relax... YOU go to the ladies not the other way around, and you can walk in at say 7pm and still be there at 5am even if you only booked 2 ladies for that night..... Here is a conveyor belt system

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member

With social dististing the may have to have surgical masks with the offering latex glove hand job services.

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member

Canberra is a fully licensed bar. There is never an obligation to book.....

rufbear

Legend Member
Tap water is free in licenced premises in Australia, so I could wander in get a jug of water and ice and have a cold drink in the airconditioning?

S

SilverSurfer44

Try nightclubs