• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

I wish people would respond to PM's

sexynorm

Foundation Member
Hey guys...need to get a little gripe off my chest (along with the dirty water!!)

I do wish people registered on here would answer their pm's, even if they are not interested in getting in touch and taking it further. It is just common courtesy!

If you are not serious about meeting people with similar interests why list in your profile that you are?

OK...I will get down from my soap box now!

Sexynorm

PS I would really like start a genuine friendship with you guys with similar interests...perhaps it will lead to some mutual pleasure too or perhaps not, but hey, if you don't respond how will you ever know what we may be missing out on?

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
We agree with you sexy,like you said even if the person you are 'pm'ing is not interested the least they could do was reply with a polite thanks but no thanks. The other thing that really gets us is the secret admirer thing. If you like our profile enough to send us 1 then have the guts to send us a pm,like you said you never know what will come of it. Well said and good luck.:3some:

M

Mary Anne PA

some people join and never come back, some people put wrong email addresses in and forget the forum so never come back.
I get hundreds of bounced email addresses, so when they get a PM, it bounces from their email on the notification of telling them they have a PM so they don't know and don;t come looksee...

So don't feel they are ignoring you, most of the time they wont even know, or care to come back to find out..

For others who are completely computer illiterate, it may take them months to work out how to send or answer a PM.....

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Another One

If you just sent us a secret admirer PM dont be shy and make yourself known.. we wont bite ya:hello:

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
Popup blocker

Serena's right again - plus I just dicovered that the reason I couldn't get to my PM's was that my browser was set to automatically block pop-ups. So I had a bunch of messages I couldn't see, so couldn't respond to =p

N

noidea

Serena, I get the feeling the forum needs a huge overhaul with newer templates, email verification of users when they sign up and cant post until they verify their email etc. Dump flash chat in favour of PM etc.

Random idea.

B

Bratboy

We agree with you sexy,like you said even if the person you are 'pm'ing is not interested the least they could do was reply with a polite thanks but no thanks. The other thing that really gets us is the secret admirer thing. If you like our profile enough to send us 1 then have the guts to send us a pm,like you said you never know what will come of it. Well said and good luck.:3some:

It'd be nice to get that in real life as well. Too many people would rather ignore calls or messages rather than say "thanks but no thanks".

S

Spunkymunky

I answer PMs even though its mostly to say im not looking for wild monkey sex.....or any kind of sex!! I also answer phone calls and msgs. I do find myself in the minority of people my age though. A lot of girls (and guys) find it easier to pretend the other person doesnt exist than deal with any fallout from saying "ummmm thanks but no thanks". Plus theres the fact that a lot of women are.......well lets be honest.....bitches. Im a bitch. But i still answer the few enquiries i get!

M

Mary Anne PA

Serena, I get the feeling the forum needs a huge overhaul with newer templates, email verification of users when they sign up and cant post until they verify their email etc. Dump flash chat in favour of PM etc.

Random idea.

Can change joining to include email verification no problem, but I think most people prefer having live chat rather than just PM'ing to fill in time etc and chat one on one etc as well.

As for the overhaul... what do you suggest 'noidea' as I have noidea..LOL?

T

Tyler

PM and thread reply notifications always go straight through to my spam folder in my email - automatically. It may be the same for many other people who have over zealous spam filters.

Serena - you have noidea. I have a blind doe.

Oh haha I know...very poor joke.

M

Mary Anne PA

I USUALLY reply to PMs, but sometimes Im flat out, and dont check email or the forum for awhile, then I figure that its been too long, and they wont be interested anymore.

I often send a link of my pics, so if I dont hear back I assume that they arent into me :)

R

Robyn

Oh please, PLEEEAAASSSEEE leave the chat in place I pop in there sometimes its a lot of fun! xXx