I need help with a relationship

Colour

Bronze Member
I dont feel 100% about my relationship im in right now. She a great women and I do love her but a small part of me wants to be with someone else. Should I leave and break her heart and probably regret it later or just stay and look at the other women from a distance?

I'm glad you're starting off here asking low key questions with yes/no or go here/there type of answers!! :)

Unfortunately (and I've done a fair bit of learning about psych and counseling in my time), it may sound trite, but the only person who can answer that question is YOU. One of the classical Greek ideals was to "know thyself", sadly we don't get much training on this these days but it's worth reflecting on. The better you know yourself the better you are able to understand your needs/wants/desires and act on them. But no-one can give that to you.... good luck with your decision....

MikeB

Legend Member
I dont feel 100% about my relationship im in right now. She a great women and I do love her but a small part of me wants to be with someone else. Should I leave and break her heart and probably regret it later or just stay and look at the other women from a distance?
Sounds like you need to have the polygamy talk.

You know the one - it starts, hey babe u know how much I love you, and that it would make me really happy to see you being aroused and bedded by other guys, so in return you'll be ok if I bed other babes wont you!

Lingus

Legend Member

I'm guessing that the "a small part of me" is actually located between your legs and is otherwise known as a penis !

ram22rod

Bronze Member
I think you need to be more specific. No one person gives you everything in life, you have to know what are the dealbreakers for you.

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member

If you are looking to the second lady, then please leave and let her free she deserve better than you.

And if you really love her then stop looking other women. :cool:

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
It's usual to think of other women whilst being in a relationship trust me a high percentage of boy are thinking of other girls even when they are with their partner.

But now comes the part whether you stay or go. Tbh that is the easiest part, just sit back and think for a moment

does your present partner loves being around you? If yes then stay,

does your current partner makes good healthy food for you? If yes then stay,

does your current partner loves you for your flaw? If yes stay, and last part

does your current partner ignores your mistakes? If yes then stay.

A good bond is very easy to break but when you build a healthy relationship it takes some time. Because there are two people trying to build a better world for each other.

Hope it helps you to choose or not to choose. Additionally I wish you a happy and good life whoever you choose to be with.

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Bro do you even know what you are actually thinking, if you are having second option it better to leave the first one and move on. If you loved the first you would have never thought of second one. :)

Ace8888

Bronze Member
Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all.
In time things become clearer as more information comes to mind and feelings settle or bubble.

Be easy on yourself and don’t rush anything.