I love to have my penis stroked and massaged with female's feet

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Posted: 2004-01-28
Anonymous asks:
Dear Dr. Charmaine.

Straight to the point, i love to have my penis stroked and massaged with female's feet. "Footjob" is the terminology. What are your comments upon this? Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Charmaine Saunders writes:
There's nothing deviant or strange about this. My feeling has always been that we can be turned on by all different parts of the body, not just genitals. The foot is actually a very sensual area and can be enjoyed as a source of giving or being touched. If on the other hand, it's the only way you can reach climax then that constitutes an `orgasm fixation.' This `footjob' should only be used as part of a whole repertoire of sexual activities.

Flo from talkinsex says:

Foot fetishism is quite common and not unheard of (mainly in men) but in a relationship it needs to be just a part of the whole sexual experience.

If this is a turn on by you, by all means make the most of it to get you aroused and incorporate it as part of your experience, but make sure both parties are aroused and turned on as well so you both enjoy a great time.

B

brad belinda

:headbang: Well brad had no complaints on the w/end with his foot massage wilst we were in the spa, except one thing, that his KNOB was getting cold causeit was stickin up out of the water!!!

M

Mary Anne PA

Has Brad got a knob? Is it one of those that you have to turn? :angel12:

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Found this post from 11 years ago....

Not much response to MAK's initial post, so let's try again, do you love to have your penis stroked and massaged by a female's feet???

Ladies - Do you give a great foot job??

foot.jpg

Natalie

Perth VIP Reception
Gold Member
I have clients who love feet... Not only on the penis but if you can squeeze a nipple between the toes this really excites those turned on by the touch of a foot...

Keep in mind ladies and gents not even someone with a foot fetish likes a smelly, unkept foot so.... Pedicure, pedicure, pedicure.... To please those who love the foot!

Xoxox

Natalie Jones