I hate taking my sister to the races

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Its sad shes so drunk But others filming and revelling in her drunken state is nearly as bad surely

Arguably worse, since she had basically lost the ability to think clearly; the person filming and then presumably uploading to YouTube is a &$@/!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Modern times.........hard to get away with a "out of liner" nowadays.........cellphones are everywhere and people have no mercy.....and on the net it goes ............

Anthony G

Gold Member
if you look for garbage you will find garbage, Garbage gets thrown around and we need to clean up our mess before we leave the party if we respected them as we should have we should never give them a reason to act like that, I was teaching a kid how to be a man after he left my place looking like shit heap his lucky I love kids and he is only scared kid, lesson learned. Its our Country and we have to keep it clean, We all make mistakes, It doesn't take much to work out who your friends are, surround yourself with your family, if you judge someone be prepared to be judged yourself by our father in heaven and he is the only one who has the right to make that call, Drunk being a reason bee a reason y,,,, I would act the same way again because he actions lead him to the same place again and again,. Just move on and forgive and watch sextape again, great movie..

Anthony G

Gold Member
I would have shown it to her and no one else. To show her what she is like when she is that pissed. Then she sees herself and she wont drink so much because she sees herself straight, Does she know she know she has know helped others and turned into a lesson for all of us. Academy Award...

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
THE woman now famous around the world for throwing allegedly drunken punches at the Melbourne Cup says she was drugged.
On her own YouTube account, catherinejyoung78, the woman says: "I was drugged. End of story. You people need lives" and "Give me a break. Totally unfair!"
"I'm ashamed. And was drugged!! This is out of character and at this point, it's a police matter. Thank you for all the comments. Articulate people when your sober abusing someone you have no clue what happened to. Nothing is ever as it seems," she also posted.
She also told people commenting on the video to "get over it" and called some "a bunch of trolls".
The woman came to public prominence as British media poked fun at drunken Aussies enjoying the Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne.
The world's biggest website, Mail Online, ran pictures of debauched racegoers rolling round the paddocks after the big race.
The website splashed images of men and women flaked out on the grass and one doing an impromptu pole dance with an umbrella across its website, with the headline: "And you thought Ascot was going to the dogs! Things get a little messy at Aussies' big day out at the Melbourne Cup''.
And they used this video, showing the woman in a tight blue dress, fascinator and high heels throwing punches at fellow racegoers.

Punch drunk: Watch the video of inebriated woman at Melbourne Cup which is as jaw-dropping as it's hilarious" the headline states.
In Pictures: Melbourne Cup Hi-Jinks
858805-drunk-woman-melbourne-cup.jpg

The truth remains that of the crowd of 106,000 people, just four people were arrested for drunkenness and only 78 were evicted. Of those, 39 were forced to leave for being intoxicated, four people were arrested for being drunk in public place and 29 were caught trying to bring alcohol into the racecourse.

Last edited by a moderator: