I am off to Bejing for Chinese New Year

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yes I need a spanking, I have avoided my wonderful forum for too long.
Been meaning, for weeks to get Serena to change my password because when my computer got upgraded they turned off my automatic login thingy.
I can say I have honestly been busy and this year my New Year will be celebrated in Beijing with my good friend Rewah and her family and my number one princess my daughter, Miss Rylie.
February the 18th is the worlds true New Year I believe as the calendar was started in China, so my school history lesson go.
Don’t be too envious its going to be freezing and still haven’t sourced a ski suit so doubt our first day will be shopping and my daughter knows how to get a bargain whilst Rewah will have to make sure she gets the last drop of discount for me whilst all I will be thinking is where is the change room so I can start my holiday.
Gee I will need the holiday. I went back to work full time at Langtrees early December and what a six weeks I’ve had its been hard but also at times a lot of fun with only one or two that I share a tear for.
On Tuesday of last week I rebirthed how I will be operating my business so therefore I am also enjoying the feeling of a baby smile whilst still having to kick ass whilst the old are reborn to become New Generation Ladies.
Langtrees New Generation is my new business name or will be when Serena and Beverly have filled in all the paper work. At the moment it is my slogan.
My mission is to teach Working Ladies to become Business Ladies that are capable of paying their dues and presenting themselves in a manner that will not embarass my mother should she ever again visit Langtrees.
Re-birthing the clients for the new payment system was actually very easy but since we stopped Crownies on the 10th it will mean the ladies will have to make and serve coffees and juices like ladies should. All a man wants is that is a lovely shaped bottle that gives him some courage so he might find exactly what he wants.
It’s working because nearly everyone is leaving with a smile and a thank you and I have had some lovely compliments in the last six weeks and these give me the courage that I am on the right track.
All for now I need to get some quality sleep today because rosters will be my hard challenge tomorrow and I have to work out who I owe "Get of Jail Cards" to for all their wonderful help over Xmas. Forgetting one worries me so remember if you have helped my mission in the last six weeks you may have one owing.
P.S. LP’s might be sold in the near future… hold your breath because I think the new couple would be wonderful for all you sexy adventurous adults and I would certainly be happy to be their guest and party with them.
Happy New Year!!
Love and Good Wishes for a brighter better future.
Mary-Anne Kenworthy

Last edited by a moderator:

willo416

Foundation Member
Im glad you had a good time in Beijing MaryAnne.
I go there with work often and find it to be a wonderful place.
The people are fantastic and really friendly.
Still, I have not found any decent clubs there,
Do you know of any from your travels there?

melissa@talkinsex

Foundation Member
Mothers Meeting

Ok mental picture. Let's have a mother's meeting!

Can't wait to meet the mother of Mary Anne! And all the other Working Ladies Mothers.

I'm sure my mum would be happy, at least now i'm wearing a dress mum :alien:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No I must have said it wrong. I am going to Beijing on the 16th February to celebrate Chinese New Year so haven't had it yet, but looking forward to it, as the start to a bright new future.
One of my best friends lives in Beijing and I and my daughter will be visiting with her family.
I have decided that I will be celebrating The Chinese New Year as the true one for me for the next five years, and if I enjoy it better than our one then I will adopt the Chinese Calender for the rest of my life.
Don't know a lot about Chinese New Year except it goes for three to four days and I can bring you up to date when I get back. Love you all.....I was asleep by 10pm last New Years Eve but did have a great New Years Day at work. Even learnt something new.
Good night for now. Can't come on often as very busy building Langtrees New Generation which I will update you all on soon. I can tell you I have had a formal offer for LP's, the club from a wonderful couple that understand the life style and have many of the same beliefs as me.

sioxie

Foundation Member
Mary-anne my in-laws are chinese so i have had alot to do with the Chinese New Year for nearly 10 years now....and i must say there New year celebrations are fantastic as they can last for weeks and the emphasis is on family and food...all the extended family gets together they give their "red packets" (money) to junior members of the family. The food can take weeks to prepare and they all dress up in their finest.
I think that the way they celebrate is totally different to ours. Our New years celebration tends to revolve around how drunk u can get :(

so i can see how u would b tempted to follow the chinese new year on ur calendar perhaps we should all follow your lead :angel1:

ps. hope Lp's is up and running at full steam again soon alot of us have missed it!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am off with my 18yr old daughter but visiting with one of my friends family that i have visited before and made very welcome and part of the family.
Rewah's Mum introduced me to an amazing blind 99 yr old fortune teller last time, which was 8 years ago.
She has passed away and I am looking forward to being introduced to her new young fortune teller (she is only 70 Odd)
It's a shame they have modernised from my first visit 16 years ago because would have loved to have made my daughter do the total walk to get to the top of the 'Great Wall of China' instead of using the new chair lifts.
The first time it just about killed me but what an awesome feeling on the wall.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Enjoy the journey...

Enjoy the journey MaryAnne and take that good well earned 'rest'... and don't worry about the 'shop' whilst you're away, I will keep an eye on it for you and make sure all the 'upgrades' flow along ok... SirStefan