• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Hunter X anyone?

Erectus

New Members
Has anyone seen her?:
Hunter X

Spoke to her a couple of times, I got the 50 dollar package, some nice videos, nothing crazy but good stuff. She also does escorting although she told me right now she's taking a break because of surgery. She insisted in the premium package content (250$), I didn't get packed but I wonder if anyone has managed to meet here or she really is just trying to sell digital stuff.
 
I've messaged her every time she has advertised in Perth which has been periodically for about 2 years now. She says the same thing every time - buy my content and MAYBE I'll see you. I doubt she has ever even been in Perth.
 
Back
Top