How would you get your Girl Friend kiss or hug you more often?

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
If you believe your partner is not making enough romantic gestures, it can harm your self-esteem or the happiness you feel in your relationship. If you want your girlfriend to hug or kiss you more often, try to make her happy and comfortable first. Make romantic gestures, show your girlfriend a lot of affection, and be there for her when she needs it. Discuss her desire for more affection with her and be open to her feelings so that you can find a way to make the relationship work for both of you.
What say guys? :D

A

Albany

Just move on.
If you don't get what you want don't hitch up with them in the first place.... hence a need for a dating period b4 jumping all in.
Ditch what you don't want/need/get.

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Just move on.
If you don't get what you want don't hitch up with them in the first place.... hence a need for a dating period b4 jumping all in.
Ditch what you don't want/need/get.
Woah this is something different :D But what if you finish moving on with all the girls available šŸ˜‚?

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
Whenever I meet her I will hug and kiss her. We keep on kissing many times till we leave.:mad:

D

Deleted member 69478

Find out whether your partner has a psychological aversion to hugging and kissing. Maybe its not their thing. No point trying to get them to do something they really don't want to do. Like if one wants the other to go to the opera, and its just not you thing. Otherwise, find out what it that would make them feel more loved. Would taking over some domestic chores make them feel more supported ie loved and therefore feel more inclined to be affectionate. Ask them, "What can I do to make you feel more loved?"