• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How would you describe your first kiss?

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Barred up straight away, I would have been 14 or 15 Name was Pascal
Felt great and intimate, the place wasn't the best though
Female Locker / Change rooms at school, Saw lots of boob's that day.

Straight of to visit the Principle. (Yep "in the shit" )

:excited: The Frenchman🍆

Ayden Perth

New Members
I was I think year 4 or 5 just after school one day 😂 honestly kinda forgot about it till this thread 🤣 nerve-racking I'd say - she seemed more nervous than I :)

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
I was young, early years of primary school. On vacation at a family friends. Was at the local swimming pool. I was just standing there and an older girl came up and kissed me…I was stunned

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
A first kiss can happen anywhere: On a ski lift,Under a waterfall or at your front door...
View attachment 71696

For some of us,First kisses happen in the form of a sloppy dance floor make out.
Regardless,it should be magical and literally tale your breath away...

We should practice our first kiss soon Vineta 😍

Share your experiences & moments!!!!

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
When we were both 13 years old, my girlfriend and I were just holding hands and chatting as we walked down the street. We simply stopped at that point, and she queried my love for her. I gently kissed her on the lips while placing the palms of my hands on her cheeks without saying a word. I paused and turned to face her. The largest smile ever appeared on her face. We kissed again, this time for longer, and she put her hands behind my head. Then we just embraced one another. Funny thing is, we didn't express our love for one another back then, but I think it was very clear. I had never experienced anything like it before. I had the impression that I was floating. watch_20_strangers_kiss_for_the_first_time.jpg

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
I remember he was so nervous he rushed in and banged my nose…. Gave me a nose bleed. 😬

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
It was a blissful experience. She was the first to step up and the moment she closed her eyes, I knew that this was going to be my very first kiss. I was surprised at first, perhaps even startled but I eventually closed in and joined her. We shared a cute, inexperienced, little to no teeth nor tongue and extremely minty ( thanks to my preparation ) kiss. That was last lunar new year and though we have broken up, I still have a special place for her in my heart.