• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How would you describe your first kiss?

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
A first kiss can happen anywhere: On a ski lift,Under a waterfall or at your front door...
1569989830101.png

For some of us,First kisses happen in the form of a sloppy dance floor make out.
Regardless,it should be magical and literally tale your breath away...

Share your experiences & moments!!!!

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member

LaylaWest

Bronze Member
A first kiss can happen anywhere: On a ski lift,Under a waterfall or at your front door...
View attachment 71696

For some of us,First kisses happen in the form of a sloppy dance floor make out.
Regardless,it should be magical and literally tale your breath away...

Share your experiences & moments!!!!
I can remember my first proper kiss and by proper I mean with the tongue and eyes shut haha, it was year 7 so about 12 ,we were planning it for weeks, we both finally built the courage up, one-day after school we met at the local park his friends and my friends tagging along, friends forming a circle around us of jokes and encouragement, we started two meters apart moving closer by the inch and before I knew it we were snogging full on, it was a success our kiss worked,the build up was worth it at age 12 it did take my breath away!!
Thanks for this post it bough back nice memories of my childhood

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I can remember my first proper kiss and by proper I mean with the tongue and eyes shut haha, it was year 7 so about 12 ,we were planning it for weeks, we both finally built the courage up, one-day after school we met at the local park his friends and my friends tagging along, friends forming a circle around us of jokes and encouragement, we started two meters apart moving closer by the inch and before I knew it we were snogging full on, it was a success our kiss worked,the build up was worth it at age 12 it did take my breath away!!
Thanks for this post it bough back nice memories of my childhood
I guess it was the most memorable & tender kiss of your life at a very Childish age...
Thanks for sharing your lovely moment xx.....
And welcome xxxx

Kelly Egbert

Bronze Member
My first kiss I wasn't sure I'd done it right because my gf (now wife), ran back home. Turns out she wanted to throw me down in the street, lol

With my 2nd partner, the first was awkward since I wasn't quite used to tongue on the first kiss, but I went with it. We've gotten a groove now, its amazing.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I had my first kiss probably under the street lights. It was sudden for my partner coz i just grabbed his hand pulled him closer and smooched. Was a bit nervous on who's watching coz it was in India. But then, who cares... sudden Adrenaline rush you know!

Down boy

Gold Member
At a blue light disco. Like in the movies where the guy slowly moves in to kiss. So romantic. Except I took about 48 minutes to do that, I think she fell asleep twice waiting for me to make the final move. Next time I over corrected, went for the pash too early and nearly broke teeth. Luckily she gave me a few more chances before she met a bloke who had his p plates.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I still enjoy first kisses when it is with a lady that where there has been a buildup to the moment.

It never gets old and I look forward to many more first kisses.💋

eightdates

Bronze Member
I was a 7th grader and she was in HS. Her lips were soft and smooth as it was sliding around my lips. It was also the first time I experienced a boner 🙂