• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How to woo a lady?

Harlee Dare

Gold Member
So how do men view dating these days?
I’m still in the mind set of dinner and drinks, but apparently Netflix and cuddles are the norm now...
What’s a date now and how do you treat a lady?

Last edited by a moderator:

Addison.Ash

Langtrees VIP Perth
Silver Member
Yeah its funny how Netflix n Chill is just the norm now.

Are you referring to first dates or just dates in general ?

Personally, I don't know about Netflix n Chill on the first date. Probably not gonna wanna give out my address until I've had time to decide whether they are someone who should know where I live..

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
I agree lunch is a good place to start.
As well, more security for the lady, be sweet buy them lunch and wine and show generosity, be dressed well also counts, watch your manners.
If you are lucky, you might get yourself a dinner date.

BUY THEM lunch? It's 21st century man, whatever happened to going dutch, women's lib, feminism and all that other shit? I'm in shock.

EmilyAnderson

Gold Member
I don't like the idea of Netflix and chill for a first date.. sleezy af! haha.
If that is the case though, what they pick to watch would say alot about the person.. :rolleyes::)

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
I don't like the idea of Netflix and chill for a first date.. sleezy af! haha.
If that is the case though, what they pick to watch would say alot about the person.. :rolleyes::)

haha, absolutely, I wonder if Netflix and Chill for a first date is more of an American thing - I think us Aussies would prefer a beer and a game of pool! :)

Personally I prefer a casual setting where you can chat and learn more about each other and your interests:

D37B674C-43FA-4ECF-AC27-946A6E6CD9B0.jpeg

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Years ago I read this book, some years later I read it again. Among all be PUA materials I studied, this was the best and I could have read this and studied nothing else.

This has had a great influence in all areas of my life.

For the few of you who will read/listen to this please tell me what you go out of it.

And I would like to hear from anyone who has already read it.

It is a bit of a men’s holy book that some say is forbidden for women. But fuck it... I want to hear all the ladies perspective on this as well if any knows about it :)

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
All those 120 women who bonked Tiger Woods' before his divorce KNEW FULLY WELL that he was married and yet had affairs with him. This proves that Tiger Woods was a nice bloke - a seriously nice bloke and the money had NOTHING to do with it! So there!

Woo boy! Whoa girl!

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Its really matters if you greet a lady with Chocolates at your first encounter and the rest just go with the flow.

BTW its only my opinion hope someone finds it useful

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Years ago I read this book, some years later I read it again. Among all be PUA materials I studied, this was the best and I could have read this and studied nothing else.

This has had a great influence in all areas of my life.

For the few of you who will read/listen to this please tell me what you go out of it.

And I would like to hear from anyone who has already read it.

It is a bit of a men’s holy book that some say is forbidden for women. But f**k it... I want to hear all the ladies perspective on this as well if any knows about it :)

Awesome book, have been meaning to read it again - It’s been years!

Interesting to hear that it had an impact on all areas of your life because one of the key phrases I took from the book was “pickup is life”. :)

stovo82

Diamond Member
There are plenty of sex workers around and they are much cheaper than a bunch of dates that may end in no sex. With a sex worker you are guaranteed sex.

Women are spoilt for choice in regards to dating, with the best looking guys available on social media and dating apps. Average or below average looking guys can not stand out from the crowd and face hard time attracting women.

Pick Up Artist techniques rely upon using questionable tactics that could be regarded as sexual harassment according #MeToo. Average/below average looking guys that act social awkward and have introverted personalities are not going to turn into Casanova by using questionable tactics from Pick Up Artists. Pick Up Artist techniques may work for the best looking guys that have confidence issues.

Last edited:

sdm85

Gold Member
I don't think that's true at all. Any bloke with a bit of confidence should be doing pretty well on tinder, bumble etc. Hooking up with the opposite sex has probably never been easier.

If you have a neck tattoo it's pretty much a given!

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Awesome book, have been meaning to read it again - It’s been years!

Interesting to hear that it had an impact on all areas of your life because one of the key phrases I took from the book was “pickup is life”. :)

Well 'pick up' is not all about pussy. If a guy only has that intention in mind women will sense that. And they are the greatest bullshit detectors. This book teaches people to be GIVING and have something to offer and to treat women well. Only by giving will one get what s/he wants by default. And the skills can be applied to so many areas of life. Talking to attractive women is one of the most scary things to most if not all guys. And that is an residual behaviour that is hard wired from a redundant evolutionary trait.

I mean in the long past, human ancestors lived in small groups. And if a mistake was made in picking up a female that could mean not having a mate at all and not being able to pass on one's genetics. This is high lighted even more by Mystery who was Neil Strouss's (Style) mentor. This book is the Mystery Method also known as the Venusian arts. Another gem of a book.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Dating apps do not work for most guys and there are stacks of websites and Youtube videos that support that view. 5+ times the amount of guys than women, huge gender imbalance. Top 20% of guys get all the matches/messages and the bottom 80% of guys get no matches/messages. Women get flooded with messages/matches and pick the winners on dating apps.

Throwing up a model pic generates matches and makes it easy but it is not you and does not count. Dating apps judge solely based on looks. Money, status, personality, conversation are not shown on a swipe only dating apps, physical looks attract.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Dating apps do not work for most guys and there are stacks of websites and Youtube videos that support that view. 5+ times the amount of guys than women, huge gender imbalance. Top 20% of guys get all the matches/messages and the bottom 80% of guys get no matches/messages. Women get flooded with messages/matches and pick the winners on dating apps.
Agreed... bugger the apps... even using apps require a level of communication that most guys are not willing to learn. And that takes a willingness to be be vulnerable man.