• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How often you do oral

F

fahad6795

Hey gals n guys,

Just wondering , the oral sex is part of ur every sex or just first few? Like my gf does'nt let me do every time, some time she asks me too, confused

P

peeing pam

It depends entirely on how she feels at the time, how her day was, etc. Sometimes a quickie is perfect! Other times a real good oral session where I thoroughly enjoy your tongue is exactly what I need! I know it may not help your confusion. Sorry!

B

BuddyMelb

I like to go down there for a bit most times, she does on occasion.

blues62

Gold Member
oral sex is always a part of our sex,i like licking my wife out straight after her shower it tastes so fresh and she will return the favour and suck me dry.

T

ty bow

every bloody day if i could - love to pleasure the mrs and would do it for a job ---

cant ever get enough and im lucky my partner loves it to -

Lovnlife86

Silver Member
Unfortunately my mrs hates it being done to her :( I am not sure why. She will happily go down on me. But does not want mE to return the favour. I have resorted to begging haha which has resulted in being able to do it twice in two years. With the help of a few wines under her belt of course haha. I wish she would let me tho because her sexy 19 yr old pussy I could eat for days! Yum

A

adventurous annie

A girl can never have enough... seriously... just wish i could stand my partner giving me more... sadly i am too impatient. I cum once from his tounge and instantly need more.... other times i just need to go straight to being filled to the brim and going down on me would only be a tease. Depends on the mood i guess.

O

oralexplorer57

To me i cant think of anything better than licking out a nice juicy pussy the longer the better
But i must say i love recieving and then blowing my load deep down her throat

F

fahad6795

Wow... you wonderful... I wish I had a girl like ya

A girl can never have enough... seriously... just wish i could stand my partner giving me more... sadly i am too impatient. I cum once from his tounge and instantly need more.... other times i just need to go straight to being filled to the brim and going down on me would only be a tease. Depends on the mood i guess.

mech81

Bronze Member
Like the others said...every girl is different. For some its a must before getting along, for some it depends on their mood and the rest its a nono.

I had a partner that would let me oral her for a period and then go through a period not wanting my tongue to get anywhere near and then back to the former. As we should all know, girls are tough ones to figure out - makes life much much more interesting i say :)

A

Alyssa Wylde

inmy personal life, i can never get enough. all the time would be great....

muffdiver

Gold Member
Love to taste my FB's pussy and she always repays the best possible way.

Could eat pussy all day and night

Yummie :)

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
inmy personal life, i can never get enough. all the time would be great....

Me too! I have a fantasy of being tied up, standing up and licked for hours by many lovers... I also loove licking pussy and can lick for hours.. Sucking cock is nice too but I'm more into licking hot girls :p

M

MistaMixta

It depends entirely on how she feels at the time, how her day was, etc. Sometimes a quickie is perfect! Other times a real good oral session where I thoroughly enjoy your tongue is exactly what I need! I know it may not help your confusion. Sorry!

I love to give oral, but I agree with that statement.

C

Charlie57

I love it, but my wife only occasionally. She rarely replies in kind.

M

mrkamasutra

I mix it up with my partner and do it at random intervals to add spice to the sex

W

WRXXR

I seem to give it all the time. Even when just watching TV or something i get asked. All my past girlfriends have really enjoyed it as well.

Apparently i have exceptional oral skills according to everyone who has received. Overheard my GF at the time and an ex discussing it at a party once. Somewhat ackward.

Guess there are worse skills i could have!

bushbabe

Gold Member
As often as I am allowed. Best session I had was when I tied up a willing participant. Teased her for some time before going for DATY. She rings me now and then to come back for a repeat performance...... lovely she is.

Buzz

Foundation Member
what the difference bewteen 10years of marriage and 10 years in the same job?????
after 10 years your job still sucks!!!!

G

gstah007

more often the better, but need to have some variation in how or where maybe.

B

Batman23

I do it a lot but don't get anything back. Some very luck guys here.

W

wr_cpl

Definitly a turn on when my girl just goes down there. I enjoy give her head too though and often I'll go down on her just because I love doing it, not as foreplay

A

Ashley30

Well I have to say that the more oral there is the better .... Any which way ...
is on offer!!!;D

B

blackbart272

my lady goes off like a bucket of prawns in the hot sun when i do go down on her,so she doesnt let me do it as often as i would like

B

brittney 44EE

I wouldnt say no to oral nothing beta than a man who knows how to lick good pussy.And i like to return the favour too yum yum !!!:la::icon_blow

R

Rachael

The whole concept that women give only in order to recieve is completely false. I'm the type of girl who absolutely loves giving head. There is nothing greater than making the guy moan while you suck him off. However, I absolutely hate getting it myself lol. Funny how everyone is so different.
:love10: