How much would you pay???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Heard on the radio on the way to work today, they are trying to sell tickets to of all things... A show where you can watch a chef make a cake...

How much would you be willing to pay to see and maybe even meet live in concert???
I`ve read of some seats selling ofr as much as $800 or more.

How much is too much?

Demon

Legend Member
Heard on the radio on the way to work today, they are trying to sell tickets to of all things... A show where you can watch a chef make a cake...

How much would you be willing to pay to see and maybe even meet live in concert???
I`ve read of some seats selling ofr as much as $800 or more.

How much is too much?

Free ticket for me is still to high a price, because my time to attend is worth more than that is worth to me.

Happy2

Legend Member
You just cant get away from these damn cooking Shows/people they are everywhere Use ingredients so exotic at times you could never make if you wanted to And measure salt by the 1/2 handful And thats only if their health conscious
I hope the celebrity chef dies out soon Nothing against a cooking programme But they seem few and far between Its all "reality or "lifestyle"etc and not cooking

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I hope the celebrity chef dies out soon Nothing against a cooking programme But they seem few and far between Its all "reality or "lifestyle"etc and not cooking

Would you still be saying that if the show happened to be hosted by some naked beauties spraying whipped cream all over thier bodys and perhaps a bit of jelly wrestling mixed in as well?

Demon

Legend Member
Would you still be saying that if the show happened to be hosted by some naked beauties spraying whipped cream all over thier bodys and perhaps a bit of jelly wrestling mixed in as well?

Not as an observer. But if a participant. Difference between a punter and watching a strip show on stage (without audience participation).

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Let me pretend to be Asianguy for a minute and ask...
Has anybody ever been to see a Ping Pong show??
I`ve come close but never have, is it as sexy as some say it is or is it just a major rip off as others would say?

Demon

Legend Member
Let me pretend to be Asianguy for a minute and ask...
Has anybody ever been to see a Ping Pong show??
I`ve come close but never have, is it as sexy as some say it is or is it just a major rip off as others would say?

Do you mean pingpong balls going in a woman, or the table tennis sport.

No to both. Think the table tennis would be sexier for me.

Fudd

Foundation Member
....Has anybody ever been to see a Ping Pong show?? I`ve come close but never have, is it as sexy as some say it is or is it just a major rip off as others would say?

.....I have in Phuket and also saw a girl shoot darts from her vagina to pop balloons. I found neither of them particularly enjoyable. I also saw a girl stuff a budgie into her vagina. This was not only just wrong, but totally inhumane.....I refused to spend one more cent in that place and walked out with the audience's encouragement (mostly from young western guys) still ringing in my ears......idiots!!!!

Fudd

Demon

Legend Member
.....I have in Phuket and also saw a girl shoot darts from her vagina to pop balloons. I found neither of them particularly enjoyable. I also saw a girl stuff a budgie into her vagina. This was not only just wrong, but totally inhumane.....I refused to spend one more cent in that place and walked out with the audience's encouragement (mostly from young western guys) still ringing in my ears......idiots!!!!

Fudd

I am with you Fudd............

Happy2

Legend Member

Fudd

Your a good man Fudd Bet there were others who felt the same way as you
But did not leave through peer pressure etc

Fudd

Foundation Member
...Bet there were others who felt the same way as you
but did not leave through peer pressure etc

....the anger that I felt not only towards those behind the show but also to the clowns supporting it......my blood still boils when I think about it now.

Happy2

Legend Member
....the anger that I felt not only towards those behind the show but also to the clowns supporting it......my blood still boils when I think about it now.

I have never been to or had little intention Bar the usual curiosity factor
But after your post there is absolutely no intention of going

W

WRXXXR

Fudd, you missed the crab show that comes after the budgie show :p

It could be argued that shooting a dart from between your legs and popping a balloon is a talent but I dunno about stuffed (live) animals

Only in Thailand eh..

Happy2

Legend Member
WRXXXR;167162 Only in Thailand eh..[/QUOTE said:
My brother absolutely loved all that BUT 2-3yrs ago he went to Europe and did a side trip to Russia He reckoned some of the sex clubs there were just depraved
The joys of letting the underworld run the entertainment precincts maybe?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Thats Cake Boss, his name is Buddy. He owns a huge bakery, making cakes and other goodies. He has his own reality show called Cake Boss, it's very popular in US. It's pretty funny and the kind of cakes they churn out is pretty interesting sometimes. It's entertainment. He made a toilet bowl cake that flushes...lol...something you don't see everyday.

Demon

Legend Member
Thats Cake Boss, his name is Buddy. He owns a huge bakery, making cakes and other goodies. He has his own reality show called Cake Boss, it's very popular in US. It's pretty funny and the kind of cakes they churn out is pretty interesting sometimes. It's entertainment. He made a toilet bowl cake that flushes...lol...something you don't see everyday.

But how much would you pay Homer? Sounds like you enjoy his show.

J

JasRob

It would be too much if you'd go for something you can't afford. Something that you need to lend some money just to buy or get it..That's too much...