A

ampere

i've been with this girl for about 3 months now, and every time we have sex she seems to be so enjoying it and pretty much 80% of the time she would have an orgasm. im not saying that im really good at sex or anything as i hadnt had anything like that before her. and i find that foreplay is really important in the sex and could lead her to the edge of great pleasure and comfort and the penetration just takes her to the climax easily. however my question is how many times out of ten would you girls get an orgasm in sex (could vary with different partners) and would you guys make your girls cum? cheers!

S

sintoo

Depends....

My partners response is cyclic in her monthly cycle at one stage she can be mutlti orgasmic and at other times cant get off unless we resort to oral and or vibrating sex toys. How ever I would say a strike rate of orgasim about 90 percent, And of being happy with sex regardless of wether she gets there or no about 99,9 percent.My ex wife came at will regardless but the pleasure for me was way down as it wasnt down to my skill but her very hot and high sex drive

M

Mary Anne PA

a lot of girls wont admit to it, but a lot don;t get off during penetration. foreplay and french yes... but the sole oact of penetration doesn't always work for them. Lets see how many would admit to it.

I

Ishca

Ampere I Think You Have The Right Formula Babe, In Fact I Think It's The Winner For Success,our Skin Is Filled With More Than Three Billion Touch Receptors And Personally I Like As Many Of These Activated As Possible Before Intercourse. Then My Orgasms Are More Intense And Vary In Type. Good Luck And Pass On You Knowledge To The Boys....more Orgasms Make For More Smiles....

A

ampere

Ishca said:
Ampere I Think You Have The Right Formula Babe, In Fact I Think It's The Winner For Success,our Skin Is Filled With More Than Three Billion Touch Receptors And Personally I Like As Many Of These Activated As Possible Before Intercourse. Then My Orgasms Are More Intense And Vary In Type. Good Luck And Pass On You Knowledge To The Boys....more Orgasms Make For More Smiles....

thank you Ishca, "more orgasms make for more smiles" that is so true, everytime after sex, she's like looking at me and cant help smiling, i ask her whats so funny and she always says nothing but i know she likes what im doing.