How long do you guys normally last

J

Josh

I have great difficulty climaxing. Unless I get a very specific combination of things I can keep pumping for hours without ejaculating. When I get what I need, it's a very quick process, a few minutes. So I have to be very careful in my selection of lady.

jebradio

Gold Member
It depends on the situation and I am not that sensitive... if bought to the edge beforehand (HJ or BJ) then not long ... but I have a lot of trouble with the rubber dulling things... though I still stay rock hard so some girls like it but I get nothing as time runs out... also the same with drink ... dulls the senses ... many a long session with no rubber and no results (or minimal) ... I know .. no rubber no go... but things get out of hand and I am all for getting the girl hot and bothered (and even done) before I start which takes it to another level...

D

DeletedUser

Depends on the girl… we both stayed in bed for three days…o didn’t go to work she didn’t go to uni. Just sex, foreplay, food and chat. Was awwwsymmmm . Generally, I like a minimum of two hours. It needs to be sexy, romantic and relaxing.
Wowsers, that’s indeed an experience I’d like.
agreed too, romantic, slow and sensual for me too with both parties in 200%.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I like my 5 min only rule:----- then I have 25 min drinking time, in a 30 min booking
I like my 5 min only rule;------then I have 55 min drinking time, in a 1 hour booking
I like my 5 min only rule;------then I have 1 hr 55 drinking time, in a 2 hour booking
Cheers and Pass the Rum

LongHair

Legend Member
Well certainly an interesting question. For me these days, I am lucky if I get to the finish.

However over the course of my life climax has always has typically been tied closely to level of emotional attachment and intimacy I share with that particular partner. In my younger years when sowing my wild oats with casual partners, I pretty much did not care about how or when I would climax as it was all about my needs, I would typically last anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes and able to go again straight after. However obviously we are not talking about any significant emotional connection to the partner involved.

Later in life when I was prepared to settle down (or so I thought) and entered into long term committed relationships with deeper emotional connections I found i would reach climax much quicker, sometimes frustratingly quick for my partners.

I have always been an Alpha male and this was one of the reasons that many of those relationships failed. Eventually I stumbled across a relationship that was based on a power exchange and this seemed to be my trigger, at last I felt as if everything made sense both in and out of the bedroom. Throughout this relationship I was in total control of my libido and could control precisely if and when I would reach climax. The difference being, when I did it was truly explosive and unlike anything i have ever experience prior to this relationship.

Unfortunately that relationship came to an end, and now as I have aged and after a good number of failed relationships later, I now find myself accessing WL's as opposed to seeking out new relationships. The need to practice safe sex with the use of condoms, coupled with finding myself somewhat desensitised to vanilla sex ( and partly due to my age and some growing medical conditions) I struggle to maintain arousal long enough to reach orgasm and when I do it is far from earth shattering.

georgo

Gold Member
Well certainly an interesting question. For me these days, I am lucky if I get to the finish.

However over the course of my life climax has always has typically been tied closely to level of emotional attachment and intimacy I share with that particular partner. In my younger years when sowing my wild oats with casual partners, I pretty much did not care about how or when I would climax as it was all about my needs, I would typically last anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes and able to go again straight after. However obviously we are not talking about any significant emotional connection to the partner involved.

Later in life when I was prepared to settle down (or so I thought) and entered into long term committed relationships with deeper emotional connections I found i would reach climax much quicker, sometimes frustratingly quick for my partners.

I have always been an Alpha male and this was one of the reasons that many of those relationships failed. Eventually I stumbled across a relationship that was based on a power exchange and this seemed to be my trigger, at last I felt as if everything made sense both in and out of the bedroom. Throughout this relationship I was in total control of my libido and could control precisely if and when I would reach climax. The difference being, when I did it was truly explosive and unlike anything i have ever experience prior to this relationship.

Unfortunately that relationship came to an end, and now as I have aged and after a good number of failed relationships later, I now find myself accessing WL's as opposed to seeking out new relationships. The need to practice safe sex with the use of condoms, coupled with finding myself somewhat desensitised to vanilla sex ( and partly due to my age and some growing medical conditions) I struggle to maintain arousal long enough to reach orgasm and when I do it is far from earth shattering.
Feel the same LongHair the older we get that earth shattering ending leaves us with Oh I think I have finished darling.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Depends on the girl… we both stayed in bed for three days…o didn’t go to work she didn’t go to uni. Just sex, foreplay, food and chat. Was awwwsymmmm . Generally, I like a minimum of two hours. It needs to be sexy, romantic and relaxing.
Wow!

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
Although it may not come as much of a surprise, the average length of intercourse differs significantly by age group and location. So, if you're wondering how long should sex typically last, we can't offer you a precise, unambiguous answer. According to our Global Sex Survey, the average length of sex (foreplay and intercourse combined) is 33 minutes across all ages of those questioned. In terms of how long foreplay typically lasted, 27% of respondents said it lasted between 6 and 10 minutes. This was also true of the actual intercourse, where 27% of respondents said that penetrative sex lasted for roughly 6 to 10 minutes. sex_duration_infographic_2048x2048.png