• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How does size compare??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m sure this question has been asked at least a million times on this forum but mines different, Does size matter??

For example if a basketball player was to have sex with a female jockey is he able to insert hisself all the way inside her and up a bit further then someone a bit shorter or is he always going to be too big.

Can a sumo wrestler put himself all the way in or is his big belly just going to be in the way?

Sorry about asking but I need to know because it has been so long since I have been able to look down and see my own toes without the help of a mirrior...

B

BigBlackCock

Takes two to tango, depends the woman you're with I suspect. I've been with women who were to small to accommodate though they did admit they were smaller than the average woman. One friend did like it when I rammed my penis into her when I was erect, she liked the feeling of force.

I did have a lady friend once who like sitting on me when erect while was standing with her legs wrapped around my waist.

P

Perth boy

I have a friend that loves small asian chicks but he tells me they dont like him because he is too big.

He is a very big fella almost 7 ft and about 130kgs but I would assume down stairs would be big too or he is full of shit.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I love average or smaller. More than average can be painful especially in :love76: -which is my favourite-.
So....no, size does not really matter unless it is bigger than average.
I always believed that how guys "drive" it is more important than size and not to forget: please some consideration of the female recipient and her size.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Ok not beeing rude or meaning any offence to anyone..Size DOES matter ha ha...Also the longer I go with out the bigger it is going to have to be so I don't break it LMAOROFPMSL:laughing4

S

sexnut

I love average or smaller. More than average can be painful especially in :love76: -which is my favourite-.
So....no, size does not really matter unless it is bigger than average.
I always believed that how guys "drive" it is more important than size and not to forget: please some consideration of the female recipient and her size.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why don't I believe you..... ::)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Some experts say size has to do with the car people drive. If they drive a big fast car then the size is inversely proportional to the size of car. Well, I drive a pissy little 1.5L normally aspirated small hatchback. lol

W

WRXXXR

What happens to those of us with more than one car :p

Ie my weekend toy would be deemed fast (not enough) and nice (but its no Lambo), my workhouse is a 4wd ute (thats never seen bush cause it'll get ruined!) and my shopping cart is a 1.8l cruze.

Maybe it's all to do with shrinkage :D

B

brawler

A penis less than 8 inches long is small and below 4 inches thick is thin. Most ladies/sex workers love big thick fat hard dicks.

Last edited by a moderator: